called it cris cyborg already looking for someone else to duck nunes

Cyborg wants to fight soneone else at 228 so she has an excuse in her back pocket to not fight a man duh.

It'll be like another year by the time they fight. Smart.

Oh. And cyborg has plenty of cash to sit out a couple more months for the better fight

What a fucking stupid thread. She wants a fight at 228, and Nunes is pushing for 232. She called Nunes out for 228.

It's been months since her last fight and Dec is nearly half a year away. Use your brain hater.

Ts apparently hasn't noticed that cyborg, in fact, has been the most ducked fighter in recent history. Possibly ever

‘Cyborg is ducking’ ... dude, STFU.

I agree. I mean, if a fighter wants to fight sooner rather than later I applaud it. This is how they make a living. Do what ya gotta do.

Cyborg has openly said she wants Nunes so the fight will definitely happen. There's no way it doesn't.
Give Cyborg another can at 228 and let her fight Nunes at 232. I'm sure Cyborg really won't take any damage.

<Fedor23>

Why not?
Let her fight Holly again.
Holly looked like she improved a lot in her last fight, maybe she can give Cyborg a better fight.

LMAO, why so hostile? Coming to the internet being hostile to people you'll never know isn't tough, it's what losers do.
dude gets mad. then said others are mad. ok.

What a fucking stupid thread. She wants a fight at 228, and Nunes is pushing for 232. She called Nunes out for 228.

It's been months since her last fight and Dec is nearly half a year away. Use your brain hater.

They were sent contracts for 232. Nunes signed, Cyborg didnt.

They were sent contracts for 232. Nunes signed, Cyborg didnt.
She's been trying to get a fight with her since the beginning of the year. They would have fought last week if it werent for Nunes dragging her feet.

Cyborg could still get a fight in before the end of the year card. And it looks like she doesnt want to wait to woop her ass.

but she wont cause she say she just fought some tough ass can at ufc 228 and walk into bellator instead.

cris doesn't fight woman who will beat her. look at her record and who the ronda stuff played ouyt.

I can just see thru the games she plays in the media. her team is like what a good way to get out of ufc 226 here it is act like she doing the ufc a favor saying ufc 222 instead.
Dude,, just stop.
She fought Holm, who was the biggest /hardest matchup UFC had.

She fought Yana who was a former Invicta bantamweight champion when her fight with Nunes fell through. And Nunes was the one who said she didn't want to fight Cyborg anymore, so stop being so ridiculously stupid about it.

Dude,, just stop.
She fought Holm, who was the biggest /hardest matchup UFC had.

She fought Yana who was a former Invicta bantamweight champion when her fight with Nunes fell through. And Nunes was the one who said she didn't want to fight Cyborg anymore, so stop being so ridiculously stupid about it.

but im not. please you were picking holly to win cause I wasn't and I didn't see many media doing.

yana yes was a invicta champ but it was the 5th 135er that cris fought in ufc.

cris team sused saying ufc 222 as a way out of fighting nunes at ufc 226.

now team cyborg is now saying it ufc 228 or nothing. so now she look for the next 135ers or can to crush instead of someone who a major risk to beating her.

I can see thru the games cris plays online.

but im not. please you were picking holly to win cause I wasn't and I didn't see many media doing.

yana yes was a invicta champ but it was the 5th 135er that cris fought in ufc.

cris team sused saying ufc 222 as a way out of fighting nunes at ufc 226.

now team cyborg is now saying it ufc 228 or nothing. so now she look for the next 135ers or can to crush instead of someone who a major risk to beating her.

I can see thru the games cris plays online.
Kid, you can't see shit with your hater's goggles on.
Cyborg helped the UFC by replacing Max.
Amanda then defended against pennington.

Cyborg called manda right after her fight.
Amanda on the other side, said she moved one and wanted to defend her belt instead.

Cyborg calls her out again, and you are trying to blame Cyborg rather than Nunes??? GTFO, hater!
She called out Nunes. If Nunes accept, she has no way to gt out of the fight.

stop being an idiot.

Kid, you can't see shit with your hater's goggles on.
Cyborg helped the UFC by replacing Max.
Amanda then defended against pennington.

Cyborg called manda right after her fight.
Amanda on the other side, said she moved one and wanted to defend her belt instead.

Cyborg calls her out again, and you are trying to blame Cyborg rather than Nunes??? GTFO, hater!
She called out Nunes. If Nunes accept, she has no way to gt out of the fight.

stop being an idiot.

where the signed contract from cris cyborg there isn't but there is one from nunes.

so if cris doesn't sign it whos fault is that not nunes.

cris used saving ufc 222 as a out from ufc 226.

where the proof cris signed 2 agreements. is the world just to take her word on it cause I wont.

there reasons cris would much rather fights cans than woman who could beat her.

where the signed contract from cris cyborg there isn't but there is one from nunes.

so if cris doesn't sign it whos fault is that not nunes.

cris used saving ufc 222 as a out from ufc 226.

where the proof cris signed 2 agreements. is the world just to take her word on it cause I wont.

there reasons cris would much rather fights cans than woman who could beat her.

Are you claiming Nunes signed for 228? If not, STFU, kid, you are making shit up.

Are you claiming Nunes signed for 228? If not, STFU, kid, you are making shit up.

ufc sent nunes a 232 contract that nunes signed. now cris making up ufc 228 as a only date to fight.

so nunes signed what was sent her so far cris hasn't. #crisisducking.

ufc sent nunes a 232 contract that nunes signed. now cris making up ufc 228 as a only date to fight.

so nunes signed what was sent her so far cris hasn't. #crisisducking.

LOL
so Cyborg wants to fight soon, you want her to sit until December.
If anything, Amanda is ducking the next 6 months.

LOL
so Cyborg wants to fight soon, you want her to sit until December.
If anything, Amanda is ducking the next 6 months.

nope nunes is doing what the ufc wants. cris is going to twitter crying. they should just cut her and let her be bellator problem.

many other others want fights at different dates and done get it. how is cris no different than a guy from new York who begs for msg spot and doesn't get it.

nope nunes is doing what the ufc wants. cris is going to twitter crying. they should just cut her and let her be bellator problem.

many other others want fights at different dates and done get it. how is cris no different than a guy from new York who begs for msg spot and doesn't get it.
They shouldn't have hired her, create a division for her and hire no one else for her to fight, so retards like you attack her for not fighting someone who is not even in her WC, only to hate her for beating that fighter and claiming she is beating "Smaller girls"...
You are a dumbass hater, and as such, you find excuses to hate.

That's what braindead haters like you do.

Back