called it cris cyborg already looking for someone else to duck nunes

They shouldn't have hired her, create a division for her and hire no one else for her to fight, so retards like you attack her for not fighting someone who is not even in her WC, only to hate her for beating that fighter and claiming she is beating "Smaller girls"...
You are a dumbass hater, and as such, you find excuses to hate.

That's what braindead haters like you do.

yes im a hater cause im not a fan of cris. cris didn't fight ronda cause she can easier fights with invicta.

didn't fight cat cause tonya was easier. didn't fight nunes at ufc 226 cause the can at 222 was easier.

it not that hard to see cris looks for the easier fights.

when ufc 232 doesn't happen hope you blame cris cause nunes already signed the contract cris hasn't.

yes im a hater cause im not a fan of cris. cris didn't fight ronda cause she can easier fights with invicta.

didn't fight cat cause tonya was easier. didn't fight nunes at ufc 226 cause the can at 222 was easier.

it not that hard to see cris looks for the easier fights.

when ufc 232 doesn't happen hope you blame cris cause nunes already signed the contract cris hasn't.
Kid, you are a hater because you look at anything just to blame her.
She didn't fight Rose? LOL
UFC protected Ronda from Cyborg as much as they could.
They kept her away and then brought her and demanded her to cut to a weight she couldn't cut to (and they know).
The proof came when she fought twice at CW and got sick from it.

She did a favour to the UFC who ASKED HER to replace Max. Nunes did not want and so Cyborg fought Yana instead and Nunes fought Pennington instead.
But then Nunes said she was not interested in fighting Cyborg anymore.

Now they want different dates, and yet you blame Cyborg... that's a very stupid point, since Cyborg wants to fight NOW (September) and Nunes wants to delay until the end of the year... then again, we know you are stupid, so the point makes sense for you.

HOWEVER, Cyborg accepted the challenge (to fight at the end of the year), but she wants another fight in between.

...so what is your excuse now, little hater?

Kid, you are a hater because you look at anything just to blame her.
She didn't fight Rose? LOL
UFC protected Ronda from Cyborg as much as they could.
They kept her away and then brought her and demanded her to cut to a weight she couldn't cut to (and they know).
The proof came when she fought twice at CW and got sick from it.

She did a favour to the UFC who ASKED HER to replace Max. Nunes did not want and so Cyborg fought Yana instead and Nunes fought Pennington instead.
But then Nunes said she was not interested in fighting Cyborg anymore.

Now they want different dates, and yet you blame Cyborg... that's a very stupid point, since Cyborg wants to fight NOW (September) and Nunes wants to delay until the end of the year... then again, we know you are stupid, so the point makes sense for you.

HOWEVER, Cyborg accepted the challenge (to fight at the end of the year), but she wants another fight in between.

...so what is your excuse now, little hater?

cris has not accepted nunes yet. she went to twitter to cry that the date isn't what she wants.

funny there a signed deal witn nunes name on it not cris.

sahe saved ufc 222 to get out of ufc 226. how can you not see that.

how can you see she ducked ronda. why does cris walk around at 180 it so she can yell at ronda and ufc that she cant cut so much weight.

it simple cris DOESNT want to fight nunes and needs to put a public spin on it so her fans will yell at nunes.

cris has not accepted nunes yet. she went to twitter to cry that the date isn't what she wants.

funny there a signed deal witn nunes name on it not cris.

sahe saved ufc 222 to get out of ufc 226. how can you not see that.

how can you see she ducked ronda. why does cris walk around at 180 it so she can yell at ronda and ufc that she cant cut so much weight.

it simple cris DOESNT want to fight nunes and needs to put a public spin on it so her fans will yell at nunes.
Kid, are you that stupid?
why should she sign today for a fight at the end of the year?
Did you see that card? it is fucking EMPTY.
Besides, she said she wants a fight in between, it is Nunes fault for not accepting to fight in September!

Oh, and don't get it twisted. Rose literally RUN from 145 the second they told her Cyborg was her next opponent.
Cyborg ALWAYS said she couldn't make 135. She even said she would fight ROnda at CW, but Ronda declined.

So don't fight reality.
When you do that, facts will always prove you wrong.

Kid, are you that stupid?
why should she sign today for a fight at the end of the year?
Did you see that card? it is fucking EMPTY.
Besides, she said she wants a fight in between, it is Nunes fault for not accepting to fight in September!

Oh, and don't get it twisted. Rose literally RUN from 145 the second they told her Cyborg was her next opponent.
Cyborg ALWAYS said she couldn't make 135. She even said she would fight ROnda at CW, but Ronda declined.

So don't fight reality.
When you do that, facts will always prove you wrong.

so why did cris walk around at 180 that to cry when the ufc talked to her.

maybe the ufc would be better off cutting her so she can fight the cans that bellator can find her.

cris has never fought a woman who had any chance of beating her and that will never change.

cris going to twitter to cry again is classic team cyborg move.

when the fight never happenes you will know why cause nunes has signed to fight already and like always nunes is waiting on cris

so why did cris walk around at 180 that to cry when the ufc talked to her.

maybe the ufc would be better off cutting her so she can fight the cans that bellator can find her.

cris has never fought a woman who had any chance of beating her and that will never change.

cris going to twitter to cry again is classic team cyborg move.

when the fight never happenes you will know why cause nunes has signed to fight already and like always nunes is waiting on cris

I stopped reading when I saw the colored part.
You are not a hater.
You are simply a guy who knows Cyborg won't be beaten.

And I can see what you are saying.
I mean, she beat Gina, Coenen (twice), Holm...

...plus she got HoF'ers like Ronda running away and hiding at another division plus other girls like GDR rather give up the belt and run away than fight her....
Come to think about it, no wonder Nunes keeps trying to setup d date in 10 years time....

yeah, I see what you are saying. Make sense now.

I stopped reading when I saw the colored part.
You are not a hater.
You are simply a guy who knows Cyborg won't be beaten.

And I can see what you are saying.
I mean, she beat Gina, Coenen (twice), Holm...

...plus she got HoF'ers like Ronda running away and hiding at another division plus other girls like GDR rather give up the belt and run away than fight her....
Come to think about it, no wonder Nunes keeps trying to setup d date in 10 years time....

yeah, I see what you are saying. Make sense now.

yes cris beat those people but cris was in no risk of losing bigg difference.

cris knows ronda could beat he that why she ran.

cris would hate to have nunes beat her and lose leavrage going to bellator

ive never made this a race thing

you know cris easier path to winning is Julie budd. Amanda Bell Janay Harding[URL='http://www.bellator.com/fighters/h6n2g9/gabby-holloway']Gabby Holloway Arlene Blencowe[/URL]
why risk losing to nunes first.

yes cris beat those people but cris was in no risk of losing bigg difference.

cris knows ronda could beat he that why she ran.

cris would hate to have nunes beat her and lose leavrage going to bellator

ive never made this a race thing

you know cris easier path to winning is Julie budd. Amanda Bell Janay HardingGabby Holloway Arlene Blencowe
why risk losing to nunes first.
KMid, she is calling Nunes, to fight in a couple of months.
Stop being such a dumbass.

She was in no risk of losing? to Gina? Heh... you simply don't know WMMA then...
and yet you hate...

Just comes to show you can be a clueless dumbass and still be a hater...
But ala, you show time after time that you have nothing but some conjecture about something that might happen in the future... nothing else.

Heck, you didn't even know who was in Bellator, so you had to go check on their site...
Fuck kid, you are terrible.

Welcome to my ignore list, kid. You are just not worth it.

KMid, she is calling Nunes, to fight in a couple of months.
Stop being such a dumbass.

She was in no risk of losing? to Gina? Heh... you simply don't know WMMA then...
and yet you hate...

Just comes to show you can be a clueless dumbass and still be a hater...
But ala, you show time after time that you have nothing but some conjecture about something that might happen in the future... nothing else.

Heck, you didn't even know who was in Bellator, so you had to go check on their site...
Fuck kid, you are terrible.

Welcome to my ignore list, kid. You are just not worth it.

I was in the arena for the gina fight. at no time was cris in risk of losing.

yes I did know the woman of bellator but I didn't know how to spell some of there names and wanted to see who had .500 that cris would be must happer fighting instead of the woman who will beat her in the ufc

im not clue less I just see thru the twitter games that team cyborg does.

I was in the arena for the gina fight. at no time was cris in risk of losing.

yes I did know the woman of bellator but I didn't know how to spell some of there names and wanted to see who had .500 that cris would be must happer fighting instead of the woman who will beat her in the ufc

im not clue less I just see thru the twitter games that team cyborg does.

from another thread:

“Friday, last week, I talked to the UFC, and I said I wanted to fight, that I’m ready to fight,” Cyborg said. “I’ve been training, ready, and I want to fight. They offered me September, the 8th, in Dallas, to fight Amanda. I said that’s fine. I’ll fight. I’ve been training. I’m ready. A champion has to be ready all the time.

“Then on Monday they said (she) didn’t accept Sept. 8. Then I said I wanted to fight anyway. I want to fight. I don’t want to be idle. And then Amanda sent the picture, saying she accepted the fight on Dec. 29.”

Cyborg said she’s accepted this fight three times.

Asked about whom she could meet in a possible fight between now and Nunes, Cyborg alluded to the upcoming season of “The Ultimate Fighter,” which features female featherweights.

“They did the (‘TUF 28’) house, and they cut all the girls at 145,” Cyborg said. “They only signed up the girls who can make 135 pounds. Holly Holm says she doesn’t want to fight now. Pam Sorenson tried out for ‘TUF,’ but she didn’t make it. They didn’t put her through I think because she doesn’t make 135. There’s Cindy Dandois, who also beat Megan Anderson.

“There’s Ediane Gomes, who sends me messages challenging me all the time. (She’s) also in my division. There are girls who can fight. There are girls in my division. But they[The UFC] don’t want it. They want that fight with Amanda. But I don’t think it’s fair to wait 10 months, one year for this fight to happen.”

Cyborg has always talked openly about the fact she doesn’t have many fights left on her UFC contract – and even talked about plans of trying her hand at a boxing career.

“I believe (Nunes) will be my last fight in the UFC,” Cyborg said. “My contract goes until March, and with me waiting to fight in December, I think it will be the last one people will see me fight.”

via mmajunkie

You were just proven wrong, kid... as usual.

She accepted this fight against Amanda 3 times already.
And yet, the dumbass that you are, tou bash on her for nothing.

from another thread:

You were just proven wrong, kid... as usual.

She accepted this fight against Amanda 3 times already.
And yet, the dumbass that you are, tou bash on her for nothing.

where the proof what cris is saying. cris has lied a lot.

the fact is nunes is signed for ufc 232 and cris went to twitter crying like she the victim. she must of talked to jon jones about how to play the victim card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back