Calling it now: Gustafsson stops Jones with strikes

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Gus has got to be one the most underrated guys when it comes to punching power. Jones is very stiff with his striking while Gus is very fluid with his hands and looks more natural. He gets a KO/TKO in the 3rd or 4th round. Change my mind!

Gus has got to be one the most underrated guys when it comes to punching power. Jones is very stiff with his striking while Gus is very fluid with his hands and looks more natural. He gets a KO/TKO in the 3rd or 4th round. Change my mind!
I don't want to change your mind because I don't give a shit about your opinion.

I'm with you. JJ won't be the same without his supplements.

I really hope you are right. I don't see it though.

Nah Jon actually trains this time and bodies Gus with vicious hellbows in like 2 rounds

Gus always talks a big game before the fight but then after a few rounds he wilts

I'm just happy this fight is happening.

Been a long time coming.

Not sure about that. Jon has a granite chin.

Just hoping Gus brings his A - Game.

Nah. Even if Jones loses it won't be by being stopped with strikes from the woman beater. Fighting men is an entirely different ball of wax. As he found out when Jones drilled for oil with that elbow to his dome.

Jon has to much swagger for that

His hands are better than Jones, and they both are similar height and reach.
Hope he gets it done this time, but his track record against melanated folk aint too good so......

{<shrug}

He needs to stop running around and wasting energy this time and sit down on his punches like he did against Glover.

Not happening. JJ will fight a much different fight in this rematch

im calling it now Gus gets his ass rolled again and then goes back to mediocrity while claiming he can beat the elite 9 times out of 10

Just let me start off by saying that JJ is a cheating piece of shit and always will be BUT lets get fucking serious about a fighter who is 3-3 in his last 6 fight beating him. Gus is a fucking diva and if it werent for the 205lb division being absolute trash right now he wouldnt even be getting this fight.

Back