Calling it now: Gustafsson stops Jones with strikes

Would like to see it, but tough hill to climb.

Doubt it. Jones will win by late tko or easy decision. Mark my words.

I don't see it. I think if Gus wins it's by decision, unless we get some kind of greatly depleted Jones.

Calling it know. Jones via TKO with hellbows.

Gus has got to be one the most underrated guys when it comes to punching power. Jones is very stiff with his striking while Gus is very fluid with his hands and looks more natural. He gets a KO/TKO in the 3rd or 4th round. Change my mind!
Gus has pillow fists. Just deal with it.

If you really think Gus is going to win you can make some decent money. Last time I checked he was +215.

Calling it know. Jones via TKO with hellbows.

Gus has pillow fists. Just deal with it.

If you really think Gus is going to win you can make some decent money. Last time I checked he was +215.

Hahaha! Pillow fists! Jones didn't even look like Jones after that fight. He had DC rocked as well. I understand if you're a Jones fan but let's not make shit up.

Hahaha! Pillow fists! Jones didn't even look like Jones after that fight. He had DC rocked as well. I understand if you're a Jones fan but let's not make shit up.
DC - got rocked with a knee (I'm making stuff up but your saying DC got rocked with punches)

Any Jones face was messed up because he got punched A LOT because Gus can't land a kill shot with one punch. (Don't feel bad Jone's punches are his weakest skill too)

What Jones is that? He won a glorified sparring session with OSP and took Zero damage. Won the fight like 50-44.. Jones also won an easy decision on Glover, Rashad, and won a competitive decision with DC in fight 1.. You can't take everyone out..
lol get off jones dick fanboy

Jones wins via TKO after he gets his micro dosing dialed AF

Do you expect Gus to fight like OSP? From their past fights, that's never happened.
You said Jones would be in trouble if he fought like he did against OSP

He destroyed OSP

I love Gus and thought he should have won the first fight, but at this point I’ll be surprised if it goes three rounds. Gus has been too, injured too many times, too inactive and taken too much punishment. Glad the fight is happening but even as a fan I wouldn’t bet on him. Hope I’m wrong.

Been 5 years since they fought, they've both changed, no idea who wins this one.

Wouldn't wanna put a lot of money on it. Wouldn't be surprised by a victory by either fighter. Just so many variable to be honest.

End of the day, just by his record, you prob gotta go with Jones cos he always finds a path to victory BUT Gus is a hard hard night for anyone at 205 and he is probably very very hungry now and he knows if he LOSES he's probably just lost in that division.

This is Gus's big big chance (Again), so....if he loses.....it won't be for lack of trying that's for sure.

Nah. Even if Jones loses it won't be by being stopped with strikes from the woman beater. Fighting men is an entirely different ball of wax. As he found out when Jones drilled for oil with that elbow to his dome.

May it be so TS!

dmgsb2n.jpg

P6Im7.gif

23ldysy.jpg

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

No more getting robbed by judges!

im calling it now Gus gets his ass rolled again and then goes back to mediocrity while claiming he can beat the elite 9 times out of 10

Mediocrity?
what the fuck are you talking about?
He put jones through some shit that we had never seen before...from ANY fighter that jones had fought.
That was the closest Jones came to losing..and the fight could have easily been awarded to Gus.
I cant believe you actually said that....NOBODY had ever beat on jones like that..and to this day, i dont think anyone ever has.
Dude look, i get being a fan but come on man....lets be realistic here.

ufc.jpg jonesgus_original_crop_north.jpg

Just let me start off by saying that JJ is a cheating piece of shit and always will be BUT lets get fucking serious about a fighter who is 3-3 in his last 6 fight beating him. Gus is a fucking diva and if it werent for the 205lb division being absolute trash right now he wouldnt even be getting this fight.

Even so...Gus could just be his kryptonite.
Like holly holm/Ronda

Really TS? You mean if Gus wins, it won't be by wrestling Jones for 5 rounds, or by submission?

It will be by Gus' strongest asset which is striking?

Shocking!

Everyone’s talking about which Jones shows up. I’m 100% confident that 31 yr old Gus beats 26 yr old Gus.

Back