Calling it now - Kabob R1 KO via flying knee

200w.gif

Would be epic if it happened the other way around, though

Imagine if Conor caught The Eagle with a perfect flying knee as he was shooting in, ala Barboza/Darnish

Headkicks, head stomps, and knees to the head should be legal for 10 seconds following a failed/stuffed takedown. I hate how much the UFC rules favor reckless takedowns.

Idiotic thread. Super stupid.
BTW, kboob is the least cut fighter this side of heavyweight.
The photo above showing off his biceps???
Zero definition.
Yes, I get he is strong like a super-heavyweight.

Khabib probably wishes he could land a flying knee problem is nobody will ever try to shoot on him to give him the chance to

There is zero margin for error for Khabib on the feet. He can't get away with any of this sloppy shit.

Lol you're gonna be one disappointed man then. Took Conor a million punches to put Alvarez away, gonna be alot of crying Conor fans when he hits Khabib and Khabib goes nowhere. Khabib is gonna jab his face the fuck up.

Came here to ask if he even knows how to throw one. Well played TS.

Lol you're gonna be one disappointed man then. Took Conor a million punches to put Alvarez away, gonna be alot of crying Conor fans when he hits Khabib and Khabib goes nowhere. Khabib is gonna jab his face the fuck up.
Buwahahahaha! Dude, don’t let your hate for Conor/love for Khabib blind you to the obvious- Khabib’s only chance is to win by getting it to the ground just like Conor’s only chance is to keep it standing.
Khabib will NOT be jabbing Conor’s face the fuck up.

Took one punch to knock Alvarez into a different dimension and put him in zombie mode for the rest of the fight

Lol at jab his face up. Conor isn't a real estate agent.

Buwahahahaha! Dude, don’t let your hate for Conor/love for Khabib blind you to the obvious- Khabib’s only chance is to win by getting it to the ground just like Conor’s only chance is to keep it standing.
Khabib will NOT be jabbing Conor’s face the fuck up.

I'm not a Conor hater, he just hasn't fought in a cage for 2 years and I'm not convinced his stand up is going to be enough for Khabib. I think Khabib beats him everywhere and this is his Jon Jones style coming out party like when he dominated shogun.

I could very well be wrong but I'm convinced Khabib is just the superior fighter everywhere.

I'm not a Conor hater, he just hasn't fought in a cage for 2 years and I'm not convinced his stand up is going to be enough for Khabib. I think Khabib beats him everywhere and this is his Jon Jones style coming out party like when he dominated shogun.

I could very well be wrong but I'm convinced Khabib is just the superior fighter everywhere.
Interesting take. I admit, I’d be blown away if Khabib were to come out and dominate Conor in every aspect. 2 years is a long layoff though so, who knows?
I’m not sure that Khabib is Jonny Bones level of a fighter though either. I think he would’ve been more dominate in other fights and shown flashes of greatness by now. He has never shown himself to be great in all areas like JBJ nor has he had amazing performances. Dominate, yes, but not amazing. With JBJ I think we all knew before he even got in there with Shogun.
I’m open to being shown wrong in all of this. Will be cool to see how he does vs. Conor.

Khabib even removed his belt from the Presser table so Conor couldn't grab it when he whent in first saying 'No one can take this belt". He would literally die rather than lose.
Conor getting pissed and partying during training camp what a fckn disgrace, and if he loses he will be roasted for the way he is acting and not doing everything possible and respecting Khabib as much as he should.
Did you know whiskey kills cells and this wrecks cardio vascular system kills brain cells etc- in short hard liquor is the last thing a fighter should be drinking lots of during fight week.
Mcgregor is a fucking disgrace.

More athletic than you could ever hope to be.

Can't wait to hear your excuses when Conor takes a ride in the slam sedan Oct. 6th
A hundred times less athletic than I've ever been.

Can't wait to hear your excuses when Khabib gets knocked out Oct. 6th

Fun fact: if Mike Tyson tried to say "Mass Effect" he would end up saying "Math Effect."

A hundred times less athletic than I've ever been.

Can't wait to hear your excuses when Khabib gets knocked out Oct. 6th
Lol, you sound like a real douchebag. And trust me, Khabib isn't getting knocked out.

Back