Calling it now khabib misses weight and Tony steps in!

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I gave a feeling khabib is going to be over the limit. I think Conor vs Ferguson is destined to happen tomorrow.

Calling it.

9cc0b53108e376467c138d9542a23166.jpg

I have a feeling your parents dropped you on your head when you were little.

LOL Conor would shit himself.
Tony mauls McChicken worse than Khabib.

Conor better hope not because although the popular belief is that Khabib is Conor's worst matchup at 155, Tony is actually the worst matchup for Conor at 155.

The only fear right now is Khabib making weight too early and collapsing before the weigh in

There are Khabib missing weight prop bets on a lot of websites if you're so sure

Dana would cut Khabib.

Conor better hope not because although the popular belief is that Khabib is Conor's worst matchup at 155, Tony is actually the worst matchup for Conor at 155.
If Tony plays smart yeah, keeps distance, use kicks, takes him down and gets the sub, he would win comfortably, but this is tony Ferguson so he will try to strike with him and get dropped tons of times and probably get finished

Khabib is not THAT stupid
Missing weight would be saying bye bye to the payday of his life, being cut and being killed going home

I really hope not. I think they would still fight though, a five round non title fight. As long as they are both healthy enough to fight they will IMO.

I doubt this will happen. It would be curtains for Khabib if so and so stupid as he is likely making big money on this fight.

I gave a feeling khabib is going to be over the limit. I think Conor vs Ferguson is destined to happen tomorrow.

Calling it.

If khabib misses weight...they need to strip him immediately...then have conor fight tony for the title...no way should khabib keep the title if he misses weight...that's a forfeit..

LOL Conor would shit himself.
Tony mauls McChicken worse than Khabib.

Tony gets hit far more often than khabib does...tony's been rocked and hurt multiple times in fights...and tony has shit takedowns...he wouldn't get conor down even once..and conor would ko him inside 1 round...

Then finally god will do some justice to Tony. It was his fight to begin with. It's just his misfortune that he isn't the main event of this event.

Back