Calling it now khabib misses weight and Tony steps in!

Conor better hope not because although the popular belief is that Khabib is Conor's worst matchup at 155, Tony is actually the worst matchup for Conor at 155.

No he's not...tony isn't nearly the wrestler khabib is...tony has very good bjj, once the fight gets to the ground...but he has shit takedowns...he'd never get conor down...and tony gets hit a ton in his fights. lando was a second away from stopping tony...so was lee...

I hope not. Because I guaruntee the UFC finds a way to put Pettis in as a replacement and not Tony. That's the only reason Pettis is on the card.

Conor, Khabib and Pettis all miss weight... Tony goes postal

.... calling it now

Looks like you missed the part where his father said he’s already on weight.

Ban yourself

He said he was 7 lbs over on like Wednesday

He can't be that bad at weight cutting

This is not going to happen, but I would absolutely laugh my fucking ass off if it did and I'm not even sure why.

would love to sit back and watch Tony maul that freckle faced cunt

Tony gets my vote for most overrated fighter. And I get the impression both Conor and Khabib know it based on their comments about him.

LOL Conor would shit himself.
Tony mauls McChicken worse than Khabib.
Tony has a glass chin and Conor is the superior striker. Tony has nothing for him unless he starts wrestling and tries to submit him

He said he was 7 lbs over on like Wednesday

He can't be that bad at weight cutting
If he says he has more the commission starts investigating. It’s why max wouldn’t say what he weighed to Ariel the week of the Ortega fight

I gave a feeling khabib is going to be over the limit. I think Conor vs Ferguson is destined to happen tomorrow.

Calling it.

He has already made his weight.

upload_2018-10-5_7-7-16-png.446489

Something tells me Khabib won't make weight. He will be "hospitalized" and this fight will headline UFC 230 in MSG back where it all began.

Conor better hope not because although the popular belief is that Khabib is Conor's worst matchup at 155, Tony is actually the worst matchup for Conor at 155.

Honestly I feel like it's the other way round

I think Tony is harder for Khabib and Khabib is harder for Conor. Tony is very hittable early on

I didn't think khabib looked so great at the presser but he never does. I would expect him to make weight but seems like something bizarre has to happen at every event

Back