Calling it now khabib misses weight and Tony steps in!

They both miss weight
Ferg vs Pettis new title fight
Tony trips over proper12 bottle
Nate steps up but is too heavy
So Conor says fook it lets do 165 title Conor vs Nate
Pettis gets to take home one of the Conor Khabib VIP chairs as consolation prize
Business as usual

<{outtahere}>

He has dam good cardio...but where his weakness lies is his chin and boxing defense..besides conor, i have never seen nate lose a standup fight...ever...the only times he loses are by guys that combine wrestling with striking...if you just stand with nate, he will beat you...and tony has been hurt badly in fights...lando had him almost out...kevin lee was seconds away from stopping tony..if lee didn't have that huge raging staph infection, he would have won...that thing was monstrous...I can't believe they let that guy fight with that thing on his chest.
serious question, has tony ever lost the striking portion of a fight outside of the michael johnson fight where he broke his arm? Yes i know lando dropped him twice but the other 4 minutes of the first were pretty 50/50 and tony torched lando in the second. He went toe to toe with RDA and barboza landing a ton. Made josh thompson look out of his league.

I’d be shocked. Khabib is gonna make weight I’ve got no doubt. This fight means too much to him. That being said I think Tony is an easier fight for Conor. Tony gets hit a lot just like Eddie did. Conor is too good of a finisher.

I respectfully disagree...nate would absolutely light tony up in striking...tony gets hit ALOT..he defense sucks ass...tony is a better all around fighter than nate...true...but that all around fighter ability, won't help him, against conor...cause he'd never get conor down...to bring up duffy, a fight that happened a decade ago, when conor was a pimply faced teenager is crazy...not sure he was even training bjj at that point...and lets remember anderson silver was submitted a couple of times...and even gsp was tapped out...so it happens and guys improve...

so tony can't do everything nate did...the shots that conor hit nate with, would ko tony inside a round...and conor fought nate at 170lbs, which is outside conor's best weight...

Thomson a wrestler beat Nate standing KOed him. Tony turned Thompson into hamburger meat standing and RDA too who also beat nate standing. You underestimate how good tony is on his feet.

Very first man on the scale! 155 champion chip weight you sucker!!! War khabib!!!

Khabib mauls Conor worse than Tony?
OK, maybe you're right.
Lol. I know you're not a fan of Conor and I actually like your comments in this site,
but this time around you're highly wrong about thinking Tony would mauls Conor if they fight one day.

Tony is Taylor Made for Conor to KO'ed him easily any given time.

Thomson a wrestler beat Nate standing KOed him. Tony turned Thompson into hamburger meat standing and RDA too who also beat nate standing. You underestimate how good tony is on his feet.

I think thompson hit nate with the fluke head kick...that would have ko'd most guys...I think if they fought 10x, he'd never land that same kick again..

serious question, has tony ever lost the striking portion of a fight outside of the michael johnson fight where he broke his arm? Yes i know lando dropped him twice but the other 4 minutes of the first were pretty 50/50 and tony torched lando in the second. He went toe to toe with RDA and barboza landing a ton. Made josh thompson look out of his league.

Well, barboza, once you get past his kicks, he's nothing..his boxing is terrible...and barboza goes back alot. and he can't fight at all going back...tony just kept going after him and barboza got tired...and I think tony tapped him, at that point...I just think conor is light years ahead of barboza and rda...as far as standup goes...

Lol. I know you're not a fan of Conor and I actually like your comments in this site,
but this time around you're highly wrong about thinking Tony would mauls Conor if they fight one day.

Tony is Taylor Made for Conor to KO'ed him easily any given time.
Tony is able to survive a beating and still pull out a sub.
I'd say it's still a tough fight for Conor but I guess you're right, I was slightly trolling.

All we can hope for now is a miracle.

Tony v conor, let us pray.

Back