Callouts that backfired

He also got beaten standing and on the ground.

Prime Georges would have embarrassed him even worse.

But do you think diaz thought he would win? do you think he regrets fighting him? cause if not then it didn't really backfire lol

But do you think diaz thought he would win? do you think he regrets fighting him? cause if not then it didn't really backfire lol
I am quite positive Diaz believed he would win. I am sure he doesn't regret fighting him, nor do most people who called out guys they lost to. You learn more from losing than winning.

In Diaz's case, win or lose, I don't think he gives a shit. He wants to fight and be paid well to do so, regardless of the opponent but I think he would prefer the best fighters he can face versus some nobody.

How in the fuck has nobody brought this up?

maxresdefault.jpg

"If I decide to take Jon Jones down a hundred times, I'll take him down a hundred times"

<36>

Last edited:
This one seriously backfired on WME
tenor.gif
they may have lost their biggest cash cow because of it....... and he f....ng lost.
Apparently MayMac made WME the equivalent of 3 standard UFC ppv. Short term financial gains but it's fucked them in the long run. They could have at least squeezed 4 UFC ppv's out of Mac by now.

Callouts didn't backfire if the guy got the fight he called out for (win or lose, he got the fight he wanted).

Callouts backfire when you dismiss some fighters (like Stephen Thompson & Maia) while calling out other fighters (like Conor or GSP) and the boss shuts you up by giving you only the guys you dismissed...

i

Back