Cambridge Analytica, Psychometrics, Russia, and the Trump Campaign

That can't be true. You just told me you read technical manuals.

"Playing pretend bores me." - a man who's been playing pretend to help make another man look good for a year. Yeah seems way legit.

But hey, you're shitty at trolling, you post, and you've been humbled. I'll give you a D+.

You're you. I win.

I can't help you feeling insulted by reality and a factual account of things. That's on you. Read more technical manuals until you find the one titled "How NOT to Comically Swing from Another Man's Nuts".

I do but reading what you post can be dangerous, I've almost spit out many a drink.

Only Dunning Kruger personified would call themselves smart, then say "Playing pretend bores me." It's the most glaring betrayal of a 6th grade sentiment as I have ever seen from an adult, with none of the cuteness from watching the innocent at play. Screams of a 40 year old with a gaming addiction.

Washington (CNN)Cambridge Analytica, the highly scrutinized data firm that had ties to the Trump campaign, is under investigation by the Department of Justice and the FBI, according to The New York Times, which cited an American official and other individuals familiar with the matter.

The probe into the firm has led to prosecutors querying its former employees and banks that handled its business dealings, The New York Times reported Tuesday. However, according to The Times' report, the investigation seems to be in its beginning stages.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/15/politics/cambridge-analytica-fbi-doj/index.html

giphy.gif

The New York Times article is linked in the text I posted from CNN. Everyone should definitely read that one as well. Much more in depth, and enlightening.

Washington (CNN)Cambridge Analytica, the highly scrutinized data firm that had ties to the Trump campaign, is under investigation by the Department of Justice and the FBI, according to The New York Times, which cited an American official and other individuals familiar with the matter.

The probe into the firm has led to prosecutors querying its former employees and banks that handled its business dealings, The New York Times reported Tuesday. However, according to The Times' report, the investigation seems to be in its beginning stages.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/15/politics/cambridge-analytica-fbi-doj/index.html

giphy.gif
images

The now infamous Facebook data set on tens of millions of Americans gathered by a Cambridge University scientist for a firm that went on to work for Donald Trump's 2016 campaign was accessed from Russia, a British member of parliament tells CNN.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/17/technology/cambridge-analytica-data-facebook-russia/index.html

I might be wrong, but didn't the whistleblower already divulge the Russian connections to CA? Or is this just a more authoritative confirmation?

At any rate, Homer's prescience with the role CA would come to play in this whole sordid affair is constantly amazing me. I'm usually well-read on these matters, but I had never even heard of CA when Homer was all over that shit.

I might be wrong, but didn't the whistleblower already divulge the Russian connections to CA? Or is this just a more authoritative confirmation?

At any rate, Homer's prescience with the role CA would come to play in this whole sordid affair is constantly amazing me. I'm usually well-read on these matters, but I had never even heard of CA when Homer was all over that shit.
CA is part of the key . Stolen data, laundered money, agents of influence, and obstruction of justice . The seeds are all planted

hahaha, that's genius. I've always supported BLM in the sense that Africans rioting is actually a good thing for the right.

Genius???

The mechanics are impressive the idea behind them is pretty basic.

Back