Can’t get a jury trial for a speeding ticket

try and plea it down to a non moving violation

Is that last picture a dude

because it looks like a dude

Definitely not a dude.

Catherine-Bach-Feet-1474785.jpg

98a8e16ee004a94475d66e7729fa5890.jpg

View attachment 370129 View attachment 370131 View attachment 370133 In a small town in Colorado

I fight all tickets because blue lives don’t always matter and speeding traps on downhills I’m the mountains are numba one bullshit

Sherdog lawyers are my rights being violated since they won’t offer me a jury of my peers and only a judge trial? Wish they had a trial by combat but i digress.

Any advice is appreciated.

#resist!
Enjoy the race car girls for the effort
<{poor?}>

View attachment 370129 View attachment 370131 View attachment 370133 In a small town in Colorado

I fight all tickets because blue lives don’t always matter and speeding traps on downhills I’m the mountains are numba one bullshit

Sherdog lawyers are my rights being violated since they won’t offer me a jury of my peers and only a judge trial? Wish they had a trial by combat but i digress.

Any advice is appreciated.

#resist!
Enjoy the race car girls for the effort

Red light cameras in Boulder County are A #1 Bullshit!

7D29D206-A234-4106-91E1-356AF18911B8.png
I don’t think you can get a jury trial for a moving violation. You can definitely fight it though. I beat a ticket once. It was passing in a no passing zone, but the lines were worn down to the point that they were not clear. Fortunately the judge was familiar with the road.

I get them and win them all the time in Houston

It’s called resetting until the cop doesn’t show up and it’s auto dismissed

Is that last picture a dude

because it looks like a dude

Don’t assume genders dude

Again it’s a small town and the judge trial is the only option

It’s def a crime because if you don’t show up to court they put attention out for your arrest and throw you in jail.

Here’s what wiki says

I’ve spent money on flights from Houston and am hiring a lawyer

It’s called points on your record which leads to suspension

So you consistently get moving violations? That’ll look great at trial.

And no you don’t have a right to a jury trial.

View attachment 370177

It’s def a crime because if you don’t show up to court they put attention out for your arrest and throw you in jail.

Here’s what wiki says

Your own link you posted explains that you don’t have the right to a jury trial unless the penalty is more than 6 months in jail.

And if you don’t show up to court you’re not being arrested for the underlying charge but for the failure to appear or contempt of court.

Lol at you going to trial for this stuff all the time. No better way to spend your time? The speeding probably isn’t saving you enough time to make up for all the court bs.

Got a ticket in San Diego for running a schoolbus stop sign.

Opted for a Saturday driver's ed class.

2 hours of videos (Blood on the Asphalt, etc.)

Then 6hrs of some old retiree explaining how to get out of tickets

- If the officer's uniform is wrong (button unbuttoned) the ticket is invalid (but you have to prove it, take a photo)

- Never say a number. If he asks you how fast you were going, say, "A reasonable speed for the conditions of the road."

-Have a copy of the highway laws book sitting in the passenger seat (the fat, blue one)

i don't know who told you all of that, but that's idiotic advice. unless those are some stupid rules in like thailand or some shit.

you have to know what you are dealing with in a courtroom. most guys are retards and think if they just yell at a cop in court, it's gonna impress the judge and they'll dismiss the case.

in just about any traffic citation situation, it's your word vs the cops. and you will always lose that battle. always. even if you bring your dipshit friends in, the judge won't care. the ONLY way you beat it is by producing legitimate physical evidence. either a dash cam when the actual violation took place, or a picture showing the conditions of the road that day. and it'd have to be something odd, like necessity where an ambulance was behind you and you had to do something dangerous to get out of the way. you can't take a picture of the hill and say "see your honor, it's a steep slope and a speed trap." the judge will laugh at you and maybe increase your fine for being an idiot.

which i find ironic b/c guys like the OP are the same ones to shit on women making rape claims as a their word vs the guys', and then they come here and bitch and whine they don't get a jury for fucking speeding down a hill. and when a judge finds them guilty, he'll be back here to bitch and whine about how the judge believed the cop over him.

i fuckin guarantee that shit.

How is your driving record? If it's good with no prior speeding convictions,I'd bring a copy to court. you can use your good record to show the judge and hope he reduces the speed or suspends part of your fine.

What's your reasoning for pleading not guilty? Just saying you're not guilty and weren't speeding isn't going to cut it, especially after the officer testifies. If he used Radar or LIDAR, he is going to testify that he is trained on how to use the equipment, he tested the equipment and the equipment is calibrated. If he is squared away, he will submit the calibration sheet as evidence. He will also testify his tracking history on your vehicle and if speed limit signs are posted. Your chances of beating this ticket are slim. Maybe you'll get lucky and the officer won't show and the judge dismisses it.

View attachment 370177

Here’s what wiki says

Speeding isn't a criminal offense but not showing up for a trial is. The judges here have gotten fed up with the delaying tactic for trials. You and your lawyer show up as scheduled or are found in contempt.

Back