Can ALL voices in a society be heard?

All the voices can be heard, and once heard, many of them can be disregarded.

Nope, no room for small/closed minded religious conservatives.

I and my fellow Republicans think it's impossible. Yet Democrats try to appeal to every single voice of every person, wako, wierdo, 35th nonsensical gender or migrant to be heard for extra votes.

It's impossible to appease every single voice. And many shouldn't be appealed to.

Do you agree?
Yes it is impossible. The key is to take your L maturely and with dignity. After all, the Ross Perot voters were correct and but took their loss and had to sit through fucking 30 years of cluster fuckery.

This is basically Twitter, trying to hear everyone’s voice

Yeah.... how’s that working out?

Can they? Yes.

Should everyone be listened to? No.

When everyone speaks at once all you have is noise. Rather than every voice being heard what we have a problem with is not enough people simply listening.

No one of importance really gives a shit what the poor think

I blocked 90% of people on Twitter. Last thing i want to read is their garbage.

Never had a Twitter. The interface sucked so bad I deleted same day I started one

Still have a Facebook to keep up with family easier and local events

All deserve equal protection under the law.

But everyone doesn't get to do whatever they want.

Answer:

All voices should be heard.

But only the voices of the richest .05% should actually be acted on.

Then they band together, scream with picket signs and call you a nazi.
Well, banding together is what you are supposed to do to try to make your voice heard.

If enough people band together it becomes a community, movement, party, union, religion, whatever.

Evangelical Christians have been "banding together" around issues for decades, and politicians have pandered to them as a result.

If you don't want to listen to someone, or some group, as a private citizen, fine, that's your right, but the job of a politician is to listen to and represent his or her constituents.

Of course they can all be heard. That doesn't mean that they can all get what they want.

Back