Can anyone just admit that they have no idea what's going to happen?

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I literally have no clue what's going to happen in the fight. It seems pretty binary. Either Conor's striking takes apart Khabib before he can implement his gameplan or Khabib implements his gameplan and takes all of Conor's punching power away through suffocating GnP.

Those could BOTH be wrong though. They could both be hesitant, so worried about the other's tools that they do not engage. Conor could land a good shot and then get smothered, but Khabib would be unable to capitalize because of having been concussed by Conor. I could even see Conor getting taken down for a round or two and then implementing Al Iaquinta's plan of letting Khabib punch him a few times to build confidence in his striking and setup a counterpunch.

This fight has so many different ways it could go, but everyone just wants to say "Khabib has zero chance" "Conor has zero chance"

Can't we just admit that we have no idea what's going to happen and shut the fuck up and enjoy the fight?

That's what makes this fight so epic. No one really knows what will happen. I give Conor 2 rounds to hit a homerun. If he doesnt by then he will get beaten up badly. Would be amazing if he pulled it off. Khabib is a tank and I just dont see him crumbling from one shot.

On Sherdog? Good luck.

But I do know a couple of major Conor haters that should be banished from the land if Conor wins after all the stupid threads they've made lol.

Conor is gonna get smashed and humiliated in front of the whole world. Khabib will leave Conor's wife a widow and raise his son in the inhospitable mountains of Dagestan. He'll be part of the janissary unit to conquer Ireland for the Neo-Avar Khanate. Mark my words.

Old timers like me know it could easily go either way.

Can anyone just admit that they have no idea what's going to happen?

This is Sherdog within 35 seconds of the fight ending.

1. "Let's be real, [The Loser] was always a bum.
  2. [The Winner] only fought [The Loser] in order to duck [Somebody Else].
  3. Shoop that [The Loser's face] ahhahaha his whole career is waste, what a bum!

I have no idea about anything.

I'm rooting for Khabib but I have no fucking idea who'll win.

As the fight gets closer and closer, my gut is telling me Khabib will win though.

Sometimes for big fights that I'm emotionally invested in I meditate for 30 mins. to see who wins.

Before Jones/DC I meditated and my meditation told me that Jones will beat DC but DC will still somehow be a champion and it fucking happened.

I'll let you guys know what the next meditation session for Khabib/Conor reveals to me.

D0kH.gif

Pretty much a coin flip to me.

It could always go either way but Khabib is the favorite for a reason. More ways to win, more time to do it.

100%!!!!

I THINK Khabib gets it via imposing his grappling, but Conor has such pin-point accuracy with his strike placement that I cannot rule out him tattooing Khabib to Bolivian.

BOTH guys have the ability to absolutely dominate this fight if they can control where the fight takes place.

Anyone acting like they know 100% certain what is going to happen here is talking straight out of their culo

4f7.gif

On Sherdog? Good luck.

But I do know a couple of major Conor haters that should be banished from the land if Conor wins after all the stupid threads they've made lol.
richard-m-daley-quote-i-mean-why-why-do-you-have-to-bring-that-up.jpg

Of course I don't. That's why this fight is so intriguing to many.

Some instances a lot of people are off about how a title fight will play out, Cody vs Dominick, T.J vs Renan etc. I think most people who have watched every Khabib and Conor fight have a pretty good idea of whats going to happen.

Anything can happen in a fight.. .we all have opinions based on lots of things. I try to call em like i sees em, but in reality no one knows until it happens. Doesnt mean we can convey our opinion or ideas on how the fight will go down.

Nope.

I know exactly what's going to happen.

Conor is going to get his shit pushed in.

Back