Can anyone just admit that they have no idea what's going to happen?

no one knows what will happen

we can only say what we think will happen

Many of us will be wrong, some of us embarrassingly so

is normal
I think Khabib will finish him

On Sherdog? Good luck.

But I do know a couple of major Conor haters that should be banished from the land if Conor wins after all the stupid threads they've made lol.

Why no banishment for major conor knob gobblers if he loses?

Conor is gonna get smashed and humiliated in front of the whole world. Khabib will leave Conor's wife a widow and raise his son in the inhospitable mountains of Dagestan. He'll be part of the janissary unit to conquer Ireland for the Neo-Avar Khanate. Mark my words.
You bring me back mate, we learned about the greeks in the janissary army years 1500-1800 more or less.
Kek at Khabib raising conars son, i like the idea.

I'm confident in a Khabib mid to late tko or sub.

But I grossly underestimated Conor when I thought Aldo was going to school him. Yet I predicted the Mayweather fight almost to the correct round, but honestly it was a very easy call. Conor makes his opponents fight out of character very often though so who the hell knows how Khabib composes himself.

They haven't been as persistent or relentless as a couple of these haters.

That’s complete bullshit. They are just as bad as any hater on the site. If we’re are being honest, most of the conor hate is consequence of the dick riders.

Nobody knows for sure what will happen. Here's what I do know for sure though: if they fought eachother 10 times, neither guy is winning 10 times, it would probably be 6-4 or 7-3, maybe even 5-5, so the outcome of this one fight doesnt really prove much, they would need to at least have a trilogy to see who is definitively better.

Some instances a lot of people are off about how a title fight will play out, Cody vs Dominick, T.J vs Renan etc. I think most people who have watched every Khabib and Conor fight have a pretty good idea of whats going to happen.

What's your good idea on what's going to happen?

I would like to be neutral on this but i want Khabib to win, i lost my respect for Conor a long time ago.

But anyways whatever the result is, its going to be epic.

I think its just that statistically speaking what we've seen countless times in MMA is that wrestling usually nullifies striking.
Kabob is an amazing grappler and even though McG is an amazing striker smart money is on kabob by boring decision.

I just hope khabib makes it to the cage and conor has the cardio to go 5 rounds, should be a great fight.

Anyone saying either fighter has no chance is an idiot.

That’s complete bullshit. They are just as bad as any hater on the site.

Nuthugging or hating is one thing but spamming the shit out of the forum like it's your job is another. That's what a couple of the haters are doing.

Name these nuthuggers that you speak of and let's take it from there.

I literally have no clue what's going to happen in the fight. It seems pretty binary. Either Conor's striking takes apart Khabib before he can implement his gameplan or Khabib implements his gameplan and takes all of Conor's punching power away through suffocating GnP.

Those could BOTH be wrong though. They could both be hesitant, so worried about the other's tools that they do not engage. Conor could land a good shot and then get smothered, but Khabib would be unable to capitalize because of having been concussed by Conor. I could even see Conor getting taken down for a round or two and then implementing Al Iaquinta's plan of letting Khabib punch him a few times to build confidence in his striking and setup a counterpunch.

This fight has so many different ways it could go, but everyone just wants to say "Khabib has zero chance" "Conor has zero chance"

Can't we just admit that we have no idea what's going to happen and shut the fuck up and enjoy the fight?
Its a toss-up. Conor could make this fight look like Aldo/Alverez or this could look like Khabib vs Barboza.

Anybody hard picking a side are either a Conor nuthugger or a Conor hater. Both sides being idiotic.

Only thing I will guarantee is if Conor wins its gonna be like post Alverez fight.

*Khabibs got no boxing
*Khabibs never been tested
*Khabib couldn't hurt or threaten top 15 short notice Al, who publicly said he was scared to fight Khabib
*Khabib got tagged by MJ, who got outboxed by Diaz, who got outboxed by mcgregor.

Im scared to see how far the nuthuggers go if Conor wins.

I'll say it for the 5th (or so) time: anyone who's too sure of the outcome of this fight is being foolish.

I'm rooting for Khabib but I have no fucking idea who'll win.

As the fight gets closer and closer, my gut is telling me Khabib will win though.

Sometimes for big fights that I'm emotionally invested in I meditate for 30 mins. to see who wins.

Before Jones/DC I meditated and my meditation told me that Jones will beat DC but DC will still somehow be a champion and it fucking happened.

I'll let you guys know what the next meditation session for Khabib/Conor reveals to me.

Sherdogs mystic mac?

Lots of posters will get banned that night.

I'll say it for the 5th (or so) time: anyone who's too sure of the outcome of this fight is being foolish.

You're like an agnostic telling religious people and atheists that they're both wrong.

McGregor within 2 Rounds / Khabib by decision or God is real.

Of course either fighters has a chance to win, but let's not pretend this fight is 50/50.

Conor has one path to victory: ko Khabib as he comes in, within 2 rounds when Conor is still fresh and has ko power.

Khabib has several paths to victory:

Take Conor down and win via:

1. Ground and pound.
2. Submission.
3. Unanimous decision.

So Conor has about 25% chance of winning.

Your teachers must be proud!

Im scared to see how far the nuthuggers go if Conor wins.

This is why Conor losing is good for the Sherdog, just as Rousey's loss was good for Sherdog when it happened. Peace and order was restored from all the madness that was happening at the time.

Back