Can anyone verify what time the Cyril Asker fight takes place?

Armored Saint

Douche
@Blue
Reaction score
I've followed timelines given for previous starts of cards only to wake up an it's 3 fights in, this fight is real important to me.

I've followed timelines given for previous starts of cards only to wake up an it's 3 fights in, this fight is real important to me.

Why it's so important to you mate? Share your secret

Dude fought on some local cards here, gotta support the chap lol.

I am looking forward to this fight also. Not that Cyril is going to go that far but i do think he is going to win this and he is a little underrated i think. But i am a little nervous because i have put some money down on him and i really have not seen ANY footage of his opponent... but from what i have seen people write about him he is pretty bad.

I am looking forward to this fight also. Not that Cyril is going to go that far but i do think he is going to win this and he is a little underrated i think. But i am a little nervous because i have put some money down on him and i really have not seen ANY footage of his opponent... but from what i have seen people write about him he is pretty bad.

Not a betting man myself but he has decent grappling, I'll say that he takes this fight with relative ease, could be wrong here hence why I don't bet lol.

Back