Can CM Punk ever go back to wrestling..?

Reach4theSky

Playin' a riddim
@Gold
Reaction score
Losing to Gall was one thing (the guy is completely legit), but getting tooled by Mike Jackson (a fighter that couldn't even make the TUF show) has to be somewhat devastating to his WWE career. I watched a lot of wrestling growing up, and one thing is for sure - real or not wrestlers have to have some mystique of being a ''tough guy''. After the Mike Jackson humiliation, Phil Brooks has none of that..

Can Vince use his magic and bring CM Punk back from the dead? or is this a case of being too far gone?

Dear Mods. I would prefer this thread to stay in the heavies, but if you really feel a need to move this to the ''WWE forum'', I'll understand...

Losing to Gall was one thing (the guy is completely legit), but getting tooled by Mike Jackson (a fighter that couldn't even make the TUF show) has to be somewhat devastating to his WWE career. I watched a lot of wrestling growing up, and one thing is for sure - real or not wrestlers have to have some mystique of being a ''tough guy''. After the Mike Jackson humiliation, Phil Brooks has none of that..

Can Vince use his magic and bring CM Punk back from the dead? or is this a case of being too far gone?

Dear Mods. I would prefer this thread to stay in the heavies, but if you really feel a need to move this to the ''WWE forum'', I'll understand...
Well it's not real wrastling so I'd imagine he'd be ok.

Yeah.

That shit's all about personality and promotion.

CM had that on lock-down in the pro wrestling circuits.

He should stay there imo.

Pro=Wrestling fans don't care about his MMA credentials. He could go back tomorrow and be welcomed with open arms.

Everyone can always go back to wrestling. If the fans want to see him,and of course they do,after all this time...they just need some excuse and he will be embraced

Well it's not real wrastling so I'd imagine he'd be ok.
If CM Punk comes back to the WWE and starts winning matches. It'll make the other wrestlers look like p*ssies. Wraslin is all about creating a persona of being a tough guy...

he'll be bigger than ever because hes been away for so long. He wont be stale like alot of other guys who are always on tv

He should try his hand at pro boxing or kickboxing, Punk has dat next level striking, it’s that suspect TDD that’s keeping him outta the WW top 5.

All jokes aside, Punk did demonstrate a sturdy chin, heart and the ability to not turtle when punched in the face.

If CM Punk comes back to the WWE and starts winning matches. It'll make the other wrestlers look like p*ssies. Wraslin is all about creating a persona of being a tough guy...
Don't they just make up stories. Like "cm punk had hemoroids but now he's tough again"

Pro=Wrestling fans don't care about his MMA credentials.
Interesting. This could be true. I haven't watch wrestling since the WWE bought WCW(I haven't even seen one CM Punk match lol). So the breed of fan might of changed since my day...

Sure. In Japan.

It dont work that way. The fans really dont care that hes not a "real" fighter. They just need an excuse that the guy is back to himself again,and they will buy it,cos they want to buy it.

Brock lesnar got his ass kicked by cain and the reem,it didnt hurt his drawing power one cent.

Well, Ken Shamrock lost to The Rock at Wrestlemania XIV and to Owen Hart at Fully Loaded 1998, and still went back to MMA.

Brock lesnar got his ass kicked by cain and the reem,it didnt hurt his drawing power one cent.
And he was also a UFC champion, and beat some big names in the sport. CM Punk got tooled by a journalist, and looked like he had no business at all being in there. The two cases are very different...

And he was also a UFC champion, and beat some big names in the sport. CM Punk got tooled by a journalist, and looked like he had no business at all being in there. The two cases are very different...
The outcomes will be the same.

Well, Ken Shamrock lost to The Rock at Wrestlemania XIV and to Owen Hart at Fully Loaded 1998, and still went back to MMA.

Shammy is a legend in MMA. CM Punk got tooled by a journalist..

Considering his exit and law suit with WWE? Lol. Fuck no.

Back