Can CM Punk ever go back to wrestling..?

Everyone can always go back to wrestling. If the fans want to see him,and of course they do,after all this time...they just need some excuse and he will be embraced

Are the pro wrestling fans really THAT STUPID ?
serious question

Wasn't Ric Flair winning championships in his 60s?

Anyone can go back

Are the pro wrestling fans really THAT STUPID ?
serious question
Its not about stupidity. They like cm punk,and they want him back. So just give em a reason,and thats it. It comes down to wanting to see him perform.

I think its seriously damaged to be honest, don't think he can go back to being a main eventer and not sure his ego would allow him to just be a midcarder. Pre internet days he might get away with it but he is a meme now, the shit sticks.

And he was also a UFC champion, and beat some big names in the sport. CM Punk got tooled by a journalist, and looked like he had no business at all being in there. The two cases are very different...
Travis Lutter:
He began wrestling when he was 12 years old, continuing through high school where he earned All-State honors and then also competed during his first two years attending Northern State University, where he majored in criminal justice.
Lutter%2006_zpsntgknput.gif

Phil Brooks/CM Punk:
Brooks' first venture into wrestling was a stint in a backyard wrestling federation called the Lunatic Wrestling Federation with his friends and brother Mike Brooks in the mid-late 1990s.
giphy.gif

Brock lesnar got his ass kicked by cain and the reem,it didnt hurt his drawing power one cent.
Yeah but losing to sea level cain and uberoid is not really the same as losing to mike ‘I peed in your pool, I’m sorry’ jackson

Yes. Snowflakes love him. He looks like them and has the same mindset.

Considering his exit and law suit with WWE? Lol. Fuck no.
Theres plenty of wrestling outside of WWE where he could go and make a shitload of money
He could join up with Cody Rhodes and the All In movement and make crazy bank

The lawsuit doesnt mean shit, Hulk Hogan testified for the prosecution in Vinces steroid trial and he was welcomed back because it made financial sense
Superstar Graham, Bruno Sammartino were both welcomed back also after they canpaigned against the evils of WWE
If it makes dollars then Vince will do it in a heartbeat and this would most certainly make money

Theres plenty of wrestling outside of WWE where he could go and make a shitload of money
He could join up with Cody Rhodes and the All In movement and make crazy bank

The lawsuit doesnt mean shit, Hulk Hogan testified for the prosecution in Vinces steroid trial and he was welcomed back because it made financial sense
Superstar Graham, Bruno Sammartino were both welcomed back also after they canpaigned against the evils of WWE
If it makes dollars then Vince will do it in a heartbeat and this would most certainly make money

Thank you voice of reason

Probably not.

With the way he upped and left on them and the lawsuit, I can't see WWE wanting him back.

Yes he could go back to wrestling for 50 people in someones backyard though
Eh. Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks just sold out 10,000 tickets in less than 30 minutes. Punk is a huge name is professional wrestling, he could make loads of money wrestling for NJPW or on Impact.

Phil Brooks could still make a lot of money in pro wrestling.

I think its seriously damaged to be honest, don't think he can go back to being a main eventer and not sure his ego would allow him to just be a midcarder. Pre internet days he might get away with it but he is a meme now, the shit sticks.

Correct answer. A lot of delusional people itt. I was a fan, as well. Still like him ok. Would cringe at seeing him come out to face brock, or even Jason Jordan lol

Travis Lutter:
He began wrestling when he was 12 years old, continuing through high school where he earned All-State honors and then also competed during his first two years attending Northern State University, where he majored in criminal justice.
Lutter%2006_zpsntgknput.gif

Phil Brooks/CM Punk:
Brooks' first venture into wrestling was a stint in a backyard wrestling federation called the Lunatic Wrestling Federation with his friends and brother Mike Brooks in the mid-late 1990s.
giphy.gif

Nice double by Phil there. I should probably watch the fight.

How can RDJ play a superhero when he was arrested for drugs all those times? - TS's next thread

Anyone saying he couldn't do it is delusional. Fans still chant "CM PUNK" all the time. He'd be welcomed back with open arms because he's very good and get a main event push because he draws money.

But unless he was broke before UFC(he wasn't) and then somehow blew through the million dollars he made there(he hasn't), he'll never go back to WWE and anything less is not worth his time. You can talk about Hulk, Bruno and everyone else who mended bridges, but those guys weren't half the self righteous asshole Punk is.

Back