Can DC and Jones fans agree on this?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones is the more talented athlete.

Cormier is the smarter athlete (minus when he steps into the cage against Jones)

Both of these we can unanimously agree on?

My only question is, when has Jones (inside the cage) proven to be less intelligent than DC?

In b4 12 to 6

Well I think it must be understood that DCs fight iq and game planing are top if not the best (Cruz is up there, TJ/Bang as well)

But I get the feeling when I see DC fight that he is more planned and ready. Jones seems faster and more dynamic.

So it’s not necessarily that Jones isn’t intelligent as much as it is DC close to genuius level in terms of mma fight technique and game planing.

giphy.gif

Cormier is the smarter athlete (minus when he steps into the cage against Jones)

Both are extremely impressive athletes in different ways. Jones body is perfect for MMA while DC has the perfect wrestling body and has turned himself into an all time great all-around Mixed martial artist. As a DC fan though I have zero problem admitting that Jones is the more talented athlete. DC is one of the best athletes in the UFC and I think is the harder worker, there is zero shame in not being as athletic as Bones lol

I wouldn't agree with that.

Steroids give such ridiculous boost.

We never got to see them on a level playing field.

Jones has extremely high fight IQ.

If you're beating him in one round using a technique, he sits down, talks with his corner, and comes out and nullifies it. Then, you lose.

Jones has extremely high fight IQ.

If you're beating him in one round using a technique, he sits down, talks with his corner, and comes out and nullifies it. Then, you lose.

The question is not rather he has good fight iq, he obviously does.

The question is does DC have more.

can we agree that jon jones is a ped created faurd and there no way to tell if he had any talent at all.

The common opponent is Gus.

I personally scored Boner Gus a Draw.

Scored DC Gus 49-46 Cormier.

can we agree that jon jones is a ped created faurd and there no way to tell if he had any talent at all.

No.

Other guys were on peds and didn’t do close to as well as he did.

Didn't Cormier qualify for the Olympics?
Jones is 6'4" and can't dunk.
So how is Jones the better athlete?

Confused-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif

Who knows? DC is ten years his senior.
B6eTYGlIQAAfiJ4.jpg

Let's see how Jones looks athletically at 39 then talk about comparative talent level.
DC supposedly ran a 4.5 on the 40 back in high school. I'm pretty sure he would have smoked Jon in a NFL combine.

Last edited:
Back