Can DC and Jones fans agree on this?

Didn't Cormier qualify for the Olympics?
Jones is 6'4" and can't dunk.
So how is Jones the better athlete?

Confused-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif

Faster, more powerful/precise striking, movements are unmatched

I wouldn't agree with that.

Steroids give such ridiculous boost.

We never got to see them on a level playing field.

That's not how it works. If you don't have the genetic gifts that makes a champion, steroids won't turn you into a champion. PEDs only amplify what's already there.

Also, everybody is on steroids. Including former olympic athletes. cough cough

Then there is this

He seems to deal well with adversity

Ah, Jones before Vitor completely shredded his arm. RIP.

He didn't even escape. His arm just slipped out because it was so badly hyperextended/dislocated.

Who knows? DC is ten years his senior.
B6eTYGlIQAAfiJ4.jpg

Let's see how Jones looks at 39 then talk about comparative talent level.
DC supposedly ran a 4.5 on the 40 back in high school.

All natural baby, look at dem traps.

That's not how it works. If you don't have the genetic gifts that makes a champion, steroids won't turn you into a champion. PEDs only amplify what's already there.

It didn't say steroids make a Champion. It says steroids give a ridiculous boost, which is true.

The difference is so big, it's almost like a different person vs. them naturally.

Jones is the more talented athlete.

Cormier is the smarter athlete (minus when he steps into the cage against Jones)

Both of these we can unanimously agree on?
Every single fan on both sides agree with everything you never say

I dont understand how one could come to the conclusion DC is a "smarter athlete"

DC is an incredible fighter. A GOAT. But he takes a lot of punishment. gets hit HARD pretty often. Anderson. Both Rumble fights. Gus almost ended him with a knee in their war. etc

Jon rarely takes any damage at all and genius level fight IQ. the guy is a fucking savant at hurting another man.

Faster, more powerful/precise striking, movements are unmatched
DC has more standing knockouts, how is Jones more powerful? DC also knocks out guys at Heavyweight.

It didn't say steroids make a Champion. It says steroids give a ridiculous boost, which is true.

The difference is so big, it's almost like a different person vs. them naturally.

Ok? This "ridiculous boost" is still relative to the genetic gifts that said user starts out with anyway.

Trust me, I've used steroids.

This. Funny how people think that they would be some badass mofo if they took roids. I mean sure theres some hyper responders, but they're pretty rare. Weight lifting gyms are full of guys on all kinds of shit, that dont even look like they lift.

I wouldn't agree with that.

Steroids give such ridiculous boost.

We never got to see them on a level playing field.

No one actually believes DC is more talented, including DC

How do you measure better athlete when they have completely different ages, body types and one is a known steroid user?

Back