Can Fedor somehow get it done in this tournament of bums?

Dear Mods,
Can we please make <calling Fedor a bum> a bannable offence?

Best regards,
all the MMA fans who remember the Fedor era

You Fedor fanatics need to get over yourselves. None of these guys are bums. If you're going to suggest this, it should be "bannable" to call anyone in the tournament a "bum." All of them have fought in major orgs, have some big wins, and have fought some of the best in MMA.

Start by banning the T.S. if this is the route you want to go. He started it by calling everyone else in the tourney a bum.

Last edited:
Dear Mods,
Can we please make <calling Fedor a bum> a bannable offence?

Best regards,
all the MMA fans who remember the Fedor era

Chill Winston. Was a joke m8.

Fedor is however clearly the worst fighter in the tournament. He has nothing left and should have stayed retired.

Mir has looked like shit especially his last few fights in the ufc. If it stays on the feet, I think Fedor KO's him. Mir is going to be so fucking out of shape, slow, and probably have 3 mins of cardio in him.

Both guys have glass chins, but at least Fedor has some speed in him left and I doubt Mir tags him at any point on the feet. I just think Mir is going to look that fucking terrible in this fight, like he has no business being in a cage with anyone.

You Fedor fanatics need to get over yourselves. None of these guys are bums. If you're going to suggest this, it should be "bannable" to call anyone in the tournament a "bum." All of them have fought in major orgs, have some big wins, and have fought some of the best in MMA.

Start by banning the T.S. if this is the route you want to go. He started it by calling everyone else in the tourney a bum.
It used to be bannable. I got banned for saying "Anderson Silva sucks". Now everybody and their grandma says the most ridiculous and offensive shit about fighters and the mods won't bat an eye. No wonder fighters don't come to Sherdog anymore.

I think Fedor Vs Mir is very possible, because outside of that killer hook on Duffee, Mir hasn't looked capable of anything in years and he's in much worse shape than he ever was now.

Fedor Vs Sonnen is a toss up for me. I just said that Fedor Vs Sonnen is a toss up, wow.

Sonnen is just damn good at what he does, and I'm not sure Fedor is capable of gameplanning or outsmarting anyone anymore. Once Chael has you scared of the takedown, he does a good job of outstriking you too. See Sonnen Vs Silva 1.

I don't give Fedor any chance against Mo, Bader or Mitrione 2 sadly.

Chill Winston. Was a joke m8.

Fedor is however clearly the worst fighter in the tournament. He has nothing left and should have stayed retired.
While I agree that Fedor should have retired after the Hunt fight, I think he still has decent chances vs Mir.

It used to be bannable. I got banned for saying "Anderson Silva sucks". Now everybody and their grandma says the most ridiculous and offensive shit about fighters and the mods won't bat an eye. No wonder fighters don't come to Sherdog anymore.
Lol I got yellows once for saying something less than flattering about pvz. They mod selectively

I am praying for Fedor to win via a lucky haymaker or Mir to gas out in first round. Just so Chael could win one more.

For sure nobody would be able to take down the guy that gasses in 3 minutes and can't get up from all-fours. Stipe wasn't doing anything but waiting for him to punch and shooting under. That is not a new phenomenon.

Watch Miocic-Ngannou and then watch Fedor-Cro Cop. Levels.
Well done....

7R0F35O.gif

people need to stop listening to Hoe Rogaine.... “evolution”....at least Rogaine is on drugs and fried...

I am the biggest Fedor fan out there but hope is dwindling after his last couple of outings....

Is there any way he can go “classic” Fedor and get it done against these jokers that he would have gone thru in one night back in the day?

Please someone...anyone... tell me there is some light ahead....

Fedor can win this tournament, but not via 'classic' Fedor. Even the classic Fedor would always say that at HW anyone can be caught, even him - the punches have too much weight behind them, so one punch KOs are a common occurrence for that very reason. So yeah, Fedor can win this if he lands his punches first or lands them more accurately - but you should be aware that Fedor's chin is at a point where even a half decent punch can KO him - so the odds of him winning this are pretty low.

While I agree that Fedor should have retired after the Hunt fight, I think he still has decent chances vs Mir.
After the Hunt fight? Wtf?

He went on to finish Sylvia, AA and Rogers in spectacular fashion afterwards.

It's possible if he goes back to his roots which is his ground game.

I would love to see Fedor take someone to the ground one more time.

After the Hunt fight? Wtf?

He went on to finish Sylvia, AA and Rogers in spectacular fashion afterwards.
The Hunt fight was when the decline began. The Sylvia win was fun but AA was picking him apart until the KO. It was evident that Fedor is past his prime in that fight.

He could potentially do it. I think Mir beats him but he definitely has a shot, then after that i'd favour him over Chael. The finals would be very tough though, especially if its Meathead again. I think Kongo as an alternate would be a really difficult fight for him too.

But yes - its possible.

If it's a tournament of bums, what does that make fedor since he's not the favorite in the tournament? Very disrespectful to fedor, if he loses he list to bums if he wins he just beat bums

I expect Fedor vs Mir to be fairly even. Both have had long and hard careers.

If it's a tournament of bums, what does that make fedor since he's not the favorite in the tournament? Very disrespectful to fedor, if he loses he list to bums if he wins he just beat bums
I would never refer to Fedor as a bum but these days, he is so far past it....these bums could potentially beat him.

If Fedor was in his prime and these other guys were in their prime? Fedor Zulu’s them ALL.

Back