Can I become champ of 3 nations ?

ZemoKicks

Pretending to be humble
Banned
Reaction score
Was born and live in Germany, am from Bosnia Herzegowina, my nationality is Croatian.

Goal - win 3 ammy fights. Become pro champ of Bosnia Germany Croatia.

Have zero fights till now. Well one unofficial boxing fight, with ammy fight rules a ref a crowd but no scoring the bout, not a smoker I like to call it unofficial boxing match some call it public sparring but my country is brutal so what a public sparring is to us is a fight to others, basically it is a fight no holding back, yes to knock outs and ref never saves you or slows down the action just no scoring the bout. I would be 1:0 now.

I think this is technicaly possible IF I win. I don't see any of these 3 countries denying me.

I'm 30 getting back into it hoping to line my work life up so I can train twice a day. Soon I can train every day and 8-10 days a month I can train twice a day.

Gym I'm at now is crazy good. We got American Top Teams former striking coach as one of our regular coaches.

I want sparring. Any sherdogers from Frankfurt inbox me and I get down to kick your ass, you can hit me too.

Long way to go looking forward to every second.

And I'm 100kg want 84kg then cut to ww 77kg.

So it's train 6 months then compete... or punk out <45>

If I train the way I want to I will want to compete. Life gets in the way. You don't got work you got time but no money. You got work you got money but no time to train.

Hesdy Gerges, Ernesto Hoost and more great fighters started kickboxing when they were like 18? If you have a fighters heart it's possible.

Hesdy Gerges, Ernesto Hoost and more great fighters started kickboxing when they were like 18? If you have a fighters heart it's possible.

I started with 17. Just took a huge break. Well it never left me. 17-23 was very active as in 60% of the time I was in training. Then way less. But always kinda active. Like annoying my mom and getting slapped in the face <Lmaoo>.

I would like spar random people at the fitness gym.

I just love it it's my thing. Since people don't like punchy to the face and it doesn't pay well like boxing - the competition comparably is super slim. Though there is prodigies out there.

I don't call it a fighters heart lately I call it wanting to be a professional. And a professional doesn't quit or cry from pain. The more you get hit the less it hurts. Just becoming a professional and having the attitude towards pain and it doesn't hurt that much once you're 30. When I was younger it hurt more. It's called being a professional. It changes your brain like your pain and fear emotional signals.

Its possible bro, you just have to be fully devoted.

Back