Can I do this?’ How #MeToo is changing the dating scene.

A guy like that is always gonna have problems. I mean did he wear that "consent is sexy" shirt out to the bar? And the whole thing about not messaging a chick first because he doesn't want to "abuse his power". Can you imagine actually telling a girl some shit like that? "Ok you know what, how about I give you my number instead and if you consent to it, shoot me a message. I recognize my privilege and don't want to perpetuate toxic gender roles. Hope to hear from you!" This kid ain't getting nothing. If that shit with a girl slapping his hand off her titty happened it was late night while she fell asleep on the subway.

I just carry 8x10 prints of my best dick pics(phone # on the back) around with me whenever I go out. Way easier then dating.

If you can't flirt/romance a woman into wanting your dick then you're probably a pussy right wing virgin.

The only people i see complaining about 'being scared to be physical with women because of #metoo' are the right wingers who live online.

This just gives them a reason to use for not getting any action. Oh and the Jordan Peterson 'women are harlots' angle.

Where did the bad man touch you?

A guy like that is always gonna have problems. I mean did he wear that "consent is sexy" shirt out to the bar? And the whole thing about not messaging a chick first because he doesn't want to "abuse his power". Can you imagine actually telling a girl some shit like that? "Ok you know what, how about I give you my number instead and if you consent to it, shoot me a message. I recognize my privilege and don't want to perpetuate toxic gender roles. Hope to hear from you!" This kid ain't getting nothing. If that shit with a girl slapping his hand off her titty happened it was late night while she fell asleep on the subway.

Seek help.

"consent is sexy"?
Wearing that t-shirt out is like wearing a shirt that says "I'm not going to murder you"

Kinda creepy in it's own way.

It's easier than ever to get laid. So many guys out there that can't please a woman.

And what if women's sexual desires are as diverse as the women themselves?

What if more women want men to be the initiator and to push the interaction and to try and over come their initial objections and win them over through persistence and desire?

is the same action right and correct to do when one woman wants it but wrong if another does not?

Like true women they don't really understand the situation and just keep pushing for more advantages.
They don't see how it's their fault that they aren't being approached by men in the same manner they used to.
Textbook having the cookie and eating it to.

In reality in turns out that they get all the power from this. If they like you they can have sex, then change their mind and sue you. If they don't like you they can sue you. And in many cases they can sue you without any evidence because they feel like it.

This is #notallwomen but women in general need to clean house just like Capitol Hill.

I'd say that women's desires have always mattered more in a relationship.

We are getting to a point where the men's desires don't matter at all.

Lol at letting someone pound their cock into you but touching your boob afterwards is inappropriate.

What a terrible bitch.

Lol at letting someone pound their cock into you but touching your boob afterwards is inappropriate.

What a terrible bitch.

That's similar to Sally, from the Gucci Crew song:

Can we quit this godamn overzealous white knighting already?
It's getting fucking pathetic!

People are giving out absurd advice from this #MeToo movement that repels women like Raid repels cockroaches.

Can we quit this godamn overzealous white knighting already?
It's getting fucking pathetic!

People are giving out absurd advice from this #MeToo movement that repels women like Raid repels cockroaches.

Let the white knighting manginas keep at it... drives the women right to us

Back