Can I do this?’ How #MeToo is changing the dating scene.

In the waiting room at the urgent care, I don't think I'm going to click that lol.

So to summarize, this Sally is an attractive young lady who is very sexually forward and promiscuous (with an apparently voracious sexual appetite) but has an issue with her rear end being touched ("it's not the thing to do"). Even a postcoital touch is a dealbreaker for her ("don't touch my booty 'cause I won't touch you").

Ed: I should note that earlier in her encounter with the narrator, she may contradict that rule by dropping trou and inviting him to "splack these hams" (a slang term I am unfamiliar with that may involve some booty-touching).

If you can't flirt/romance a woman into wanting your dick then you're probably a pussy right wing virgin.

The only people i see complaining about 'being scared to be physical with women because of #metoo' are the right wingers who live online.

This just gives them a reason to use for not getting any action. Oh and the Jordan Peterson 'women are harlots' angle.

th

#youtoo ... soy boy

With feet like that it doesn't matter.

Did one of those girls stick their long toes in your butt? I think the #mealso may be just for you.

"consent is sexy"?
Wearing that t-shirt out is like wearing a shirt that says "I'm not going to murder you"

Kinda creepy in it's own way.

It's easier than ever to get laid. So many guys out there that can't please a woman.

One of you young bucks out there needs to start a new trend with the..

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

T-shirt

And the American freakshow continues, with common sense nowhere to be found.

I have yet to experience this with any woman.

If you can't flirt/romance a woman into wanting your dick then you're probably a pussy right wing virgin.

The only people i see complaining about 'being scared to be physical with women because of #metoo' are the right wingers who live online.

This just gives them a reason to use for not getting any action. Oh and the Jordan Peterson 'women are harlots' angle.

How could you possibly twist this against right wingers ? Lol.

Also lol @ the posters who liked that absurd rambling.

So to summarize, this Sally is an attractive young lady who is very sexually forward and promiscuous (with an apparently voracious sexual appetite) but has an issue with her rear end being touched ("it's not the thing to do"). Even a postcoital touch is a dealbreaker for her ("don't touch my booty 'cause I won't touch you").

Ed: I should note that earlier in her encounter with the narrator, she may contradict that rule by dropping trou and inviting him to "splack these hams" (a slang term I am unfamiliar with that may involve some booty-touching).
I think that's the most formal and square manner I've ever seen hip hop lyrics discussed.

I think that's the most formal and square manner I've ever seen hip hop lyrics discussed.

It's weird because I used direct quotes (including "young lady" which I didn't use the quotation marks on). It's not a good song.

Back