Can Ido teach Conor how to move like a fish?

Khabib gonna make Conor look like a fish out of water that's for sure. Conor gonna need all the touch butt he can get.

all he needs is a little more touch butt training and he'll be fine.

they do eat those vegetables that farmers have to literally kill millions of animals to grow.

so there's that irony...

This might be the dumbest argument ever vs veganism (ok maybe after ''the plants have feelingz too tho'') because most land and crops are used for production of animal feed.

This might be the dumbest argument ever vs veganism (ok maybe after ''the plants have feelingz too tho'') because most land and crops are used for production of animal feed.

i don't care what vegans do, but to act like when they eat a plant that they aren't contributing to the death of millions of bugs and shit, you're delusional.

they also have to clear mass amounts of forestry in order to have fertile ground for crops. my point is, the only difference between vegans and meat eaters, is that that meat eaters eat the meat.

vegan vegetables aren't grown in a special forest where the farmers just come along and pluck it from the ground. you don't think they're spraying the fuck out of the vegetables to kill the bugs from eating the vegetables and fruits before the vegans do?

i grow my own vegetables in my own yard, i know what it takes to keep vegetables healthy. you have to kill slugs, gnats, snails etc., you have to kill pigs to stop them from rooting your plants out of the ground before you can eat them.

i know what a lot of vegans think, they think eating vegetables is a blood free meal, and i'm here to tell you, it is not. those people who think that buy their vegetables from a grocery store, they're not out growing their own shit.

like i said, i have nothing against veganism. but a lot of vegans now a days come at people with this "holier than thou" attitude and like they know all the answers, and it's simply not true.

and just because MOST land is used for meat means that most of the world eats meat. if we all turned to veganism, those same lands would be used to grow vegetables, and the same amount of animals would be displaced and/or killed because they are disrupting the growth and losing money for the farmers.

No, but Khabib can teach Conor how to move like a fish out of water by choking him unconscious.

j/k we know Conor will tap before the choke is even sunk, no fishflopping for him...

Back