Can no longer reply to threads

0-1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Randomly today i can no longer reply to threads, i can start a new thread, like posts etc but can't reply.

I have no messages or alerts informing me of any Infractions, Warnings, and Penalties

At the bottom of the page i says

(PLEASE SEE REPLY RESTRICTIONS THAT APPLY HERE.)

But i can't find anything about reply restrictions

I have looked in the FAQ's but can't see anything about reply restrictions or why they might be in place. Am i missing something?

EDITED with a screenshot of how the forum looks, No reply button but can edit etc. 2018-05-27_145444.jpg

Last edited:
I had a message from another member who told me they are having the same issue as me. I have found a get around for anybody else having the same problem

If you put "reply" at the end of the thread url and hit "Enter" the reply box appears and you can reply, However it doesn't solve the missing reply button and you can't quote people.

Example

Original URL

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...l-pbp-10-30am-et-7-30am-pt-3-30pm-uk.3770257/

Modified URL

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...-10-30am-et-7-30am-pt-3-30pm-uk.3770257/Reply

White belts and yellow carded users are currently limited to a max of 50 posts per day within a 24 hour period. A new program was added last night, it's still being worked on.

Does this mean you can finally stop white belts making threads?

I'm not yellow carded or a white belt and I can't post unless I change the url.

Same is happening to me right now.

I can reply to a thread but can not reply to a certain post I want. Very weird

Same here. I can post in threads, but not reply to/quote posts. What gives?

Same thing here. I felt like a senile idiot until I found this thread. Can reply to threads via the orange "reply to thread" button, but the reply box is gone.

Same thing here. I felt like a senile idiot until I found this thread. Can reply to threads via the orange "reply to thread" button, but the reply box is gone.
It appears that you hit your daily post limit. New users (white belts) have a daily post limit of 30/day within a 24 hour period.

@jei

I recently noticed that I can't start new threads. It says something about insufficient privileges. I haven't been infracted for a very very long time.

@jei

I recently noticed that I can't start new threads. It says something about insufficient privileges. I haven't been infracted for a very very long time.
An Admin from overhead removed your pink belt, so at the time you didn't have any belt and weren't a part of any user group. I gave you back the black belt you originally had.

Hello. Not sure if anyone would respond but I’m having the same problem.

Back