Can someone explain why all the hate for Roxanne?

people always hate geeks...people are dumb and its easy, so it works for them lol

people always hate geeks...people are dumb and its easy, so it works for them lol

Intelligence in any form will always threaten idiots.

People used to think it wasn't cool to be intelligent. What a load of shit.

It's just painful to watch her fight. She's like the Keith Jardine of WMMA
That might be the most legitimate comment made so far. I like her personality and she comes across as a genuinely good person. But I don't like watching her fight, even though she's improved from her first TUF season.

I think she deserves the next shot at cyborg.

#1 reason, probably because she moves and looks goofy as hell. She's improved tremendously with her striking and she's a legit BJJ Brown, so that certainly takes legit skills. But she's still goofy looking and moves like Goofy still. Why the fuck does this matter if she's starches other bitches out? Well it doesn't, but most Sherdoggies are dudes and looks will matter. I'm not going to lie, I like the prettier chicks too. Although someone like Cybro is an exception as she's a straightup killer who may kill someone in the ring, and that's always exciting.

Brings up #2, which is a lot of insecure dudes can't deal with the fact that there are women who can beat their ass in real life....if they're hot, then that can give them a pass (b/c there's a chance that they can rub their face against the hot chick's boobs before they get knocked the fuck out)...but if they're tough women that can fight and also are physically scary looking, like Cybro, then no..... dudes who can't fight, can't live with this, and they certainly don't watch MMA to aspire to be like a tough girl...that's also why there's so much hate for Mighty Mouse too...not many aspire to be like a tough small guy....and this extends to goofy chicks too, because they usually get bullied for it, but now that they can fight back...then that won't be tolerated in male fantasies. That's why Cyborg never seems to get a break from her PED usage vs. male fighters that were caught....and Holly Holm has a smoking body + sweet ass.

I personally think that Roxanne is an exceptionally nice person and a good fighter. The goofy movements is still a turnoff. Like Miesha Tate, who moves like Frankenstein Monster, strikes like shit....but she's very hot for a female fighter. I like her much more than Roxanne....and there's no fucking other explanation other than it's her sex appeal. And why else would she get a boob job, especially being a fighter.....I bet those things can pop and cause serious internal complications. Yea it sucks, but that's just real life.

Ditto.........
We are such a Superficial Species. I'd take the HOT can't fight MMA Girl over the Killer Ugly Girl EVERYTIME. Sad.... Looks Matter Too Much imo

She is not a high level MMA fighter, she's a terrible athlete and far from the best 125er in the world. It's a joke that she's fighting for a UFC belt, she couldn't even win the Invicta belt.

Montano should beat her, she's too athletic. Montano has a 3-2 pro record but I find the idea of her being champion far less cringe worthy.

SMH had UFC for even doing this stupid season, most of the fighters in the tournament are bums.
I agree. She does have a more athletic body, not like fighters

she's still as relevant today as she was in the early 90s. yeah the last season was bizarre but they've set all that right with the new show, and Dan is back from the dead thank god.

I think she has a very short window left and just needs to go to every fight, swinging for the fences, not giving a fuck. Just go out blazing, kill or be killed. 125 is still pretty open for her to be a contender and get probably get starched by Schevchenko, but it's worth the chance and for the $$$.

And really figure out if doing all that cringy shit is either helping her or hurting her. Some nerds may like it, who knows. Like Angela Hill and her Street Fighter costume shit. Cringy as fuck, on top of that annoying voice....but if it gets her more fans than haters, then it's a win.

Back