Can someone explain why I should care about the royal family?

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For years, the American media has been trying to make the British royals a thing even though I have never met an American with the slightest interest in these useless goofs.

Is there any reason I should be fawning over them the way the media tells me I should?

Because she can put you in the dungeon any time she wants and yet she doesn't.

I definitely can't.

Eddie Bravo said the the queen of England is connected to a pedophile ring...and somehow that seems like one of his more believable theories.

When you find out please let me know.

My guess is because people care about whatever the media tells them to care about, whether it is the Royal Family, The Kardashians, what a bunch of dinosaurs thought were good movies to give people naked gold men trophies for... etc.

Fuck them and their shitty accents.

I'm British and could not give a flying fuck about any of them, and have felt that way since I was a kid. In fact, I can honestly say that once you get out of London and the south of England (in general), the general consenus about them ranges from 'meh' to 'fuck those parasites'.

The wealthier part of England seems to identify more with them, for obvious reasons, whereas the regional areas of England (the more working class and poorer areas) don't give a fuck about them or what they represent. The only exceptions to that rule seem to be pensioners, who were brought up to believe they were some fairytale icons to be worshipped at all costs.

William and Harry don't strike me as bad people, at all, I just don't care.

You shouldn't

RERDSAc.jpg

For real. British people are stupid, people just think they are smart because to their accents.

I'm British and you're not wrong

tbf though there are British accents that make us sound like complete dumbasses. Just consider yourself lucky you don't know about them

One of these years I'm going to spend an entire year not playing on the internet or listening to media. I'm just going to study what I actually see for myself

You're not supposed to care about the Royal family, the media you're watching is targeting middle aged women. They're like a real life soap opera for people who want to follow a family less trashy than the Kardashians or Honey Boo Boo.

If that hoe comes to the land of the free and tries to put me in a dungeon I’ll spit in her ugly face.

Back