Can someone explain why I should care about the royal family?

I’m not sure about jousting and armoured duels, but Harry served as an Apache co-pilot if Afghanistan, I think his credentials are pretty solid in that respect.
Yeah, far more than any Krapdashian has done for society.

Is there any reason I should be fawning over them the way the media tells me I should?

So you have it, and/or other distractions to keep you hypnotized enough to not become outraged and revolt.

Because they are actual nazis.
Post this in the Warroom (Heavies, too). A lot of posters there would be excited to find this out.

Here in Canada the Queen is supposed to be our monarch but no one other than ass kissing federal politicians give a shit about her and the royal family.

It, funny because as i'm typing this i am watching CBC news and they just started talking about prince William new baby boy. That kind of stuff is always "big news" here but there again most don't give a flying fuck and are just sick of it lol

You shouldn’t, they are just elite minded Aholes similar to the Bush family..

I wish the royal family had some special needs prince that was a constant embarrassment.

Someone like Ruprecht.

giphy.gif

Then I'd pay attention to them.

For years, the American media has been trying to make the British royals a thing even though I have never met an American with the slightest interest in these useless goofs.

Is there any reason I should be fawning over them the way the media tells me I should?
no reason, but if you really dont care, why would you start a thread about it, you dont have to pay attention to everything in the world, there is a thing called "ignoring" that all humans can use

For years, the American media has been trying to make the British royals a thing even though I have never met an American with the slightest interest in these useless goofs.

They're famous and popular because they are literally total royalty from one of the longest lasting dynasties. I can see why people find them fascinating. I mean if actors get all that attention, why wouldn't the most powerful royals in England?

I wouldn't give them much attention, but I see why people care in England.

When you find out please let me know.

My guess is because people care about whatever the media tells them to care about, whether it is the Royal Family, The Kardashians, what a bunch of dinosaurs thought were good movies to give people naked gold men trophies for... etc.

As I said above, they are a powerful royal family in England. Of course they are famous.

I'm British and you're not wrong

tbf though there are British accents that make us sound like complete dumbasses. Just consider yourself lucky you don't know about them

That's weird because they often consider British accents to be more proper sounding, which is why there are so many British actors. I guess it depends on if they are redneck English or wealthy English.

The only reason I pay any attention to the "royals" is to jerk off to the few and far between hot ones occasionally.

Pretty sure they fought against the Nazis in WW2
I think what the poster is alluding to is that the royal family is descended from a German house and only until more recently, intermarried with with other German noble houses. And they have tried to cover up their German-ness by changing their family name to a more English Windsor after WW1. The more conservative British media have also tried to whitewash or spin the royal family's admiration for Hitler/Nazis.

The Royal's are child killing nonces. In a sane world it would be crazy the amount of adulation they are shown despite their many links to paedophilia but alas, this world is not sane. This is a world where satanism and paedophilia is the glue that holds the establishment together.

The media have really stepped up their coverage of them, too, especially with Meghan Markle. I see articles every day about William's kids and I could not possibly care less.

Well, it's not the straightest thing you could have done.

I guess I've been influenced too much by movies, but I mostly think of British people as sitting around while finely dressed, smoking pipes, reminiscing about the good old days of the Empire and randomly yelling out "God Save the Queen!" while slamming their hand on the table.

You should know the answer. Didn't we fight a war over this?

Back