Can someone inform me what's miesha doing on tuf

Munnings242

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just curious everytime fox posts a highlight I see miesha everytime on Justin's team

Y doesn't Eddie have one

Think Chookagian comes in to help Eddie later in the series which is a bit crazy as Murphy and her had a bit of a twitter feud going after their fight.

Think Chookagian comes in to help Eddie later in the series which is a bit crazy as Murphy and her had a bit of a twitter feud going after their fight.

On TUF Talk, Murphy also said she didn't get along with Eddie at all.

I'm not sure I care for Murphy. Asks Eddie to help her beat one of her teammates, completely overlooks her first round opponent, fights like shit and loses, and then talks shit about Eddie afterwards.

She's trying to stay relevant. Good for her. It's also legit as this is an all women, season.

Well, I think Miesha lives or at least spends a lot of time in Las Vegas already. Like someone else said, she is friends with someone on Justin's team

On TUF Talk, she mentions that she doesn't get along with Eddie either.

Well, I think Miesha lives or at least spends a lot of time in Las Vegas already. Like someone else said, she is friends with someone on Justin's team

Yeah everything said above: she lives in Vegas permanently; she's friends with Whitmire; she's trying to stay relevant; she has business with UFC and Dana (otherwise every former and retired champion could be coaching at TUF house); and she comes and goes as she please regarding UFC.

Last edited:
i get the impression tate just likes to be on tv, so she jumps at every opportunity

I'm not sure I care for Murphy. Asks Eddie to help her beat one of her teammates, completely overlooks her first round opponent, fights like shit and loses, and then talks shit about Eddie afterwards.

Man, she really comes off as self entitled & whiny.

I just assumed she was banging Justin.

No, she went there with her boyfriend, because both trains at Xtreme couture with Withmire.

But I don't see any other TUF house fighter's coaches coming in the house, so it's really odd why Miesha seems to appear at every episode on every season, just because she knows or trains (or fuck with someone in the TUF 25 case) If she comes and goes as she please there, any coach or training partner should be allowed to TUF house of any member of the season!!

It's even unfair for the rest of the participants to not get a familiar visit from their gym partners. So if any TUF fighter happen to train at XC, they will get an outside visit from Tate, if not, no outsider is gonna visit them. UNFAIR!

200.gif

No, she went there with her boyfriend, because both trains at Xtreme couture with Withmire.

But I don't see any other TUF house fighter's coaches coming in the house, so it's really odd why Miesha seems to appear at every episode on every season, just because she knows or trains (or fuck with someone in the TUF 25 case) If she comes and goes as she please there, any coach or training partner should be allowed to TUF house of any member of the season!!

It's even unfair for the rest of the participants to not get a familiar visit from their gym partners. So if any TUF fighter happen to train at XC, they will get an outside visit from Tate, if not, no outsider is gonna visit them. UNFAIR!
I didn't found this out until like 2 months ago looking back it was pretty obvious but I didn't get it I was like why the f is she at the house party

I didn't found this out until like 2 months ago looking back it was pretty obvious but I didn't get it I was like why the f is she at the house party

What, about her "4th time's not a charm" boyfriend? yeah, she said she wants to keep it quiet, since the rumor says they started dating while she was still with Caraway. But I think it's ok by now; time has passed, exactly a year yesterday since she left him. Even her ex bf moved on to a new girl...

Back