Can someone interpret my dream?

Khabibs Tiramisu

TLJ IS DOGSHIT. OH HI MARK!
@purple
Reaction score
I had a weird dream, this happened a few days back when I was in a deep sleep.

I dreamed I was looking at a screen which was playing Joe Rogan's podcast. Joe was facing Eddie Bravo and they were having some kind of debate. The only words that were clear to me were the last few words that Eddie uttered, and they were:

"Believe me Joe, we're all just ghosts.. We're all just ghosts man."

Then the camera started zooming out slowly, as Eddie kept repeating the words "We're all just ghosts.." to the seemingly speechless Joe Rogan.

What does this mean? Are we all going to die? Am I gay? Are WE gay? I appreciate if someone can accurately interpret this dream.

Thanks.

Sorry bruh, Jospeh from the Old Testament isn’t around anymore. He was the boss at interpreting dreams.

it means everyone is gay but me.

giphy.gif

What did you eat that night for dinner I assume semen and by volume?

I don't even know what the real Eddie Bravo is talking about half the time.

You’re about to me metoo’d by a trans manlet. It’s the only possible conclusion.

If there is a more punchable face I haven't seen it.
lmao, yeah i cant stand him, his face or voice. and stupid thoughts.

he just like rogan, but thats very easy to understand how they can spend so much time together without going crazy.

You’re about to me metoo’d by a trans manlet. It’s the only possible conclusion.
I was thinking that maybe it's something much bigger, like the AI taking over the near future or something. Or aliens taking over finally like in war of the worlds

I'm not sure how to break this to you bud, but you are still sleeping, you are dreaming of a dream.

If there is a more punchable face I haven't seen it.
Eddie had a small beef with comedian Theo Von when he was a guest 6 months ago. He was the 1st repeat guest today and the moment he said "They haven't looked into it" I did this irl:

<mma4>

Not intending to be a prick , but If I've learned 1 thing in nearly 40 years of living its that your dreams are interesting to you and you alone.

Back