Can someone interpret my dream?

You are the ghost/outsider seeking approval/fame

I had a weird dream, this happened a few days back when I was in a deep sleep.

I dreamed I was looking at a screen which was playing Joe Rogan's podcast. Joe was facing Eddie Bravo and they were having some kind of debate. The only words that were clear to me were the last few words that Eddie uttered, and they were:

"Believe me Joe, we're all just ghosts.. We're all just ghosts man."

Then the camera started zooming out slowly, as Eddie kept repeating the words "We're all just ghosts.." to the seemingly speechless Joe Rogan.

What does this mean? Are we all going to die? Am I gay? Are WE gay? I appreciate if someone can accurately interpret this dream.

Thanks.

Having to ask whether or not that dream means you're gay is a clear indicator that you are gay.

Last edited:
just be glad u didnt have a nightmare that u were listining to matt serras podcast

It means that you like Trannies

If there is a more punchable face I haven't seen it.
DemitriMartin.jpg

m96jjd.jpg

I had a weird dream, this happened a few days back when I was in a deep sleep.

I dreamed I was looking at a screen which was playing Joe Rogan's podcast. Joe was facing Eddie Bravo and they were having some kind of debate. The only words that were clear to me were the last few words that Eddie uttered, and they were:

"Believe me Joe, we're all just ghosts.. We're all just ghosts man."

Then the camera started zooming out slowly, as Eddie kept repeating the words "We're all just ghosts.." to the seemingly speechless Joe Rogan.

What does this mean? Are we all going to die? Am I gay? Are WE gay? I appreciate if someone can accurately interpret this dream.

Thanks.

Look into lucid dreaming. Also research synchronicity... Our minds are much more powerful than we think.

See you in binah on your ascention to keter...

2nvv7e1.jpg
93 93/93.

m96jjd.jpg

Look into lucid dreaming. Also research synchronicity... Our minds are much more powerful than we think.

See you in binah on your ascention to keter...

2nvv7e1.jpg
93 93/93.
There used to be a really good thread on this forum about lucid dreaming, thanks to that thread I was able to lucid dream for a while. It is a lot of fun.

The dream world is a tricky place. Only you can truly interpret it for yourself, if at all.

I have multiple vivid dreams per night, every night. It never ends.

giphy.gif

I have to drink myself into a complete stupor if I wish to escape from them.

Dreams that feature you watching a scene unfold, like you're astral projecting, are meant to convey a sense of curious yet powerless wonderment over recent occurence.

A reference or specific part of a dream that deals with death usually means you're longing to die in some aspect of your own life. For instances, you may wish to quit your job in order to be reborn on a new career path. The repetion is merely to highlight the growing desire you feel.

Worry not young grasshopper, the life is long when under 40.

Back