Can someone please explain how hunting is considered normal?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I eat meat, I'm fully aware of the livestock treatment, it's not like I get mad at it. But as part of my diet I consume it. Now hunting! what's going on with that? People get the kick of shooting defenseless animals, it's not like you have a stick and stones like millenniums ago, it's a fucking rifle. People who go to Africa just to shoot endangerous species are psychopaths and don't give me the "helping tribes" bs. I'm not a peta guy, but taking down a large animal just for the kicks is sick.

You're kinda all over the place with this... not even sure where to start...

I eat meat, I'm fully aware of the livestock treatment, it's not like I get mad at it. But as part of my diet I consume it. Now hunting! what's going on with that? People get the kick of shooting defenseless animals, it's not like you have a stick and stones like millenniums ago, it's a fucking rifle. People who go to Africa just to shoot endangerous species are psychopaths and don't give me the "helping tribes" bs. I'm not a peta guy, but taking down a large animal just for the kicks is sick.

I think every person should have to gut an animal in school. We would probably have a few more vegetarians.

Hunting is written into our DNA.

I'm not a hunter. Been twice. Shot a buck once. Helped gut it. Glad I learned how.

I honestly think it is far more twisted to eat meat, if you have never actually killed and butchered an animal.

You're conflating sports hunting with sustenance hunting, I think. If I had the opportunity to hunt vs buying my meat in the store (factory farmed, tortured animal meat) I'd choose the hunting option.

Same with fishing.

Now sports hunting is something else indeed and not nearly as defensible. I agree killing for fun/trophy hunting is sick and probably only psychopaths do it.

I think every person should have to gut an animal in school. We would probably have a few more vegetarians.

I'm not a hunter. Been twice. Shot a buck once. Helped gut it. Glad I learned how.

I honestly think it is far more twisted to eat meat, if you have never actually killed and butchered an animal.
I think it's more responsible to hunt, first of all the animal has had a free life and didn't suffer their whole life like the animals in tiny cages. Secondly, you have to get your hands dirty and you see where the meat comes from, it's not neatly packaged and ready to go.

Most people don't disagree with you TS, trophy hunting is generally looked down on.

Hunting for food, however... Give me double bacon cheeseburgers or give me death.

I think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with killing an animal from an abundant specy to eat it. On the contrary, it reminds you that eating meat means killing a living creature. And since vegetarianism is flawed, then, that's settled.

On the other hand, I think that people who go to Africa to kill big trophy endangered game (lions, elephants, rhinos, etc.) are scum, regardless of how you twist it (the whole but but if not then they will be hunted illegally anyways, etc.).

Trophy hunting is for rich guys with small dicks. Hunting for food is no different than buying it from a slaughterhouse. Actually more humane imo

Trophy hunting is for rich guys with small dicks. Hunting for food is no different than buying it from a slaughterhouse. Actually more humane imo
It's much different than buying it from a slaughterhouse.

I don't hunt. But, I don't want to get deer through my windshield.

Hunters help keep deer from flying through my windshield.

It is.

People who are anti hunting but eat livestock on cages are idiots at highest level. Idiots.

How do you know they have small dicks? You have experience in this field?

Want to confess something to your sherbros?

All this forum is obsessed with black men and alleged BBC. So what about all those African black trophy hunters and hunters they do exist.

This.

Eating and making use of your kill completes a natural cycle.

Eating store bought meats disconnects us from that process.

I didn't realize this until I travelled outside of the states. I went to a restaurant, ordered the chicken, started getting pissed off that it was taking so long, and then they bought out the chicken with the head still on.

Killed, skinned, and cooked it fresh out in the back. This animal just gave it's life for my meal, and I couldn't even finish it all.

Definitely a mind opening and life changing experience.

How do you know they have small dicks? You have experience in this field?

Want to confess something to your sherbros?

All this forum is obsessed with black men and alleged BBC. So what about all those African black trophy hunters and hunters they do exist.
Small dicked Trophy Hunter confirmed

Hunting an abundant species for Food and hunting an endangered species for pleasure are 2 completely different things.

Also lol@ defenseless.My dad was almost gutted by a male Wild Boar years ago that another hunter didn't kill with the 1st shot.Have you ever stood infront of a wounded (extra crazy) male wild boar?

Wildschwein.jpg

960226_1_article660x420_960226_1_org_B821506300Z.1_20140119124312_000_GVN1E5CO4.1_0.jpg

Id also rather eat wild meat than caged/boxed meat thats pumped full of antibiotics.
Slaughtering an animal yourself also gives you a much bigger appreciation of meat anyway.Nothing is wasted in our household

Small dicked Trophy Hunter confirmed

I do not eat meat see my earlier threads so why I hunt? I just saying projecting your warped views is a coping thing.

Hunting is more natural than sadistic nature of factory farming and the imbeciles who support it cause it 'manly'.

Also mabye I am black which means I have bbc and am explosive according to half this cucked forum.

I do not eat meat see my earlier threads so why I hunt? I just saying projecting your warped views is a coping thing.

Hunting is more natural than sadistic nature of factory farming and the imbeciles who support it cause it 'manly'.

Also mabye I am black which means I have bbc and am explosive according to half this cucked forum.
Where are you from?

Back