Can someone please explain how hunting is considered normal?

What's so wrong with hunting compared to the treatment of cattle?

If anything, hunters are far more compassionate to animals than the millions of people who consume badly treated livestock.

Going to Africa to shoot exotic animals, that's obviously wrong. It's a left-over from an era when such things were actually meaningful (to the European aristocrat caste). Men used to go to foreign continents in order to challenge themselves, with relatively primitive weapons/medical treatment/nutrition. The risk of death during such a hunt, was very legitimate. The sailing, traveling and hunting alone, were dangerous enough, not to mention facing a large wild animal alone, with a single-shot rifle.

Today, all the challenge and danger has been eliminated from such a thing. Modern aristocrat/elitist wannabes do it, in order to feel like the men of the past. But in reality, they simply come off as pampered clowns.
well said, I had a similar post.

Thanks... It's always nice having an intellectual discussion lol

"Why is hunting normal?"
"Slavery, right wingers like to kill things lllol"
"Shut up dumbass"
"Intellectual!!"

That's you in a nutshell. Go mow your lawn and think about this.

"Why is hunting normal?"
"Slavery, right wingers like to kill things lllol"
"Shut up dumbass"
"Intellectual!!"

That's you in a nutshell. Go mow your lawn and think about this.

It's winter here. Do you mow your lawn in the winter when there is snow on the ground?

There is not 1 issue that would trigger me as fast as you were triggered. You need help

Ya, shooting an animal is as normal as breathing air. I'm not even against hunting but this is just stupid and shows insight as to the regressive conservative mind.

Right wingers given the chance would kill anyone not like them
dude shut the fuck up, you seriously are the worst poster on this site. you constantly get fucking curb stomped in every thread I see you whining in. you really are fucking retarded.

dude shut the fuck up, you seriously are the worst poster on this site. you constantly get fucking curb stomped in every thread I see you whining in. you really are fucking retarded.

HAHAHAHHAA. Look at how triggered you guys get when someone challenges you on the archaic act such as sport hunting. The idea that hunting is like breathing air makes you look like a neanderthal. Knuckle dragger

It's winter here. Do you mow your lawn in the winter when there is snow on the ground?

There is not 1 issue that would trigger me as fast as you were triggered. You need help

Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Telling someone to STFU is being triggered? How limp are your wrists?

Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Telling someone to STFU is being triggered? How limp are your wrists?

Maybe they are limp and maybe they aren't. Why so bigoted? Would you kill limp wrists with the same gun you kill animals with? I'm an atheist too. TRIGGER LEVEL 100

200.webp

HAHAHAHHAA. Look at how triggered you guys get when someone challenges you on the archaic act such as sport hunting. The idea that hunting is like breathing air makes you look like a neanderthal. Knuckle dragger
the fact you use the word triggered tells me you're under the age of 20. your presence is an insult to this thread. buying meat from a grocery store is much worse than someone who actually goes out an hunts it. you sound like you've been a pussy all your life.

the fact you use the word triggered tells me you're under the age of 20. your presence is an insult to this thread. you buying meat from a grocery store is much worse than someone who actually goes out an hunts it. you sound like you've been a pussy all your life.

Yep MY WHOLE LIFE. I learned the word triggered from Trumpets on this site. Are you proud of me?

As for hunting I don't mind people hunting for food. Not at all. It's hunting for sport which is archaic and needless. Try and keep up as I outlined my position earlier in the thread

Maybe they are limp and maybe they aren't. Why so bigoted? Would you kill limp wrists with the same gun you kill animals with? I'm an atheist too. TRIGGER LEVEL 100

200.webp

See, this was probably a knee slapper in your mind, but it's actually pretty cringeworthy. No one gives a fuck about what you think, much less if you're an atheist.

eGInc.gif

See, this was probably a knee slapper in your mind, but it's actually pretty cringeworthy. No one gives a fuck about what you think, much less if you're an atheist.

eGInc.gif

I tossed in the atheist bit to just piss you off more which it did. Also people do care what I think. You can only speak for yourself.

I tossed in the atheist bit to just piss you off more which it did. Also people do care what I think. You can only speak for yourself.

Bro, no one cares if you're an atheist. It's not edgy anymore. You have an inflated sense of self. You should go hunting.

Bro, no one cares if you're an atheist. It's not edgy anymore. You have an inflated sense of self. You should go hunting.

Admit that it made you hate me just a teeny bit more... Admit it

lmao at people supporting industries that torture millions of animals like pigs (as smart as dogs) yet getting pissy when someone shoots a rhino

I eat meat, I'm fully aware of the livestock treatment, it's not like I get mad at it. But as part of my diet I consume it. Now hunting! what's going on with that? People get the kick of shooting defenseless animals, it's not like you have a stick and stones like millenniums ago, it's a fucking rifle. People who go to Africa just to shoot endangerous species are psychopaths and don't give me the "helping tribes" bs. I'm not a peta guy, but taking down a large animal just for the kicks is sick.

There is just something beautiful about taking down a huge animal. I have shot deer, turkey, hogs, and ducks. I would LOVE to take down a bear and a moose one day to mount in my home. If you don’t agree with it then don’t hunt. It’s in our nature

There is just something beautiful about taking down a huge animal. I have shot deer, turkey, hogs, and ducks. I would LOVE to take down a bear and a moose one day to mount in my home. If you don’t agree with it then don’t hunt. It’s in our nature

In whose nature? Just curious

i thought i read that certain parts of Africa legit get the majority of the their income from the fees paid by these big game trophy hunter guys

Probably exaggerated, but I do at least see that defense. Also the conservation issue (like when they allowed Australians to shoot i believe Emus that were ravishing their crops after WWI, although I think it also helped get alot of the Gallipoli vets some income too) or controlling the ratio of predator/prey....

That being said, I don't feel like the vast majority of people hunt for those reasons, they just simply like to shoot something.

Back