Can someone post actual video/audio of Trump being racist/sexist/homophobic? (no anonymous sources)

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Generally curious, I tried searching for instances of Trump actually saying racist things, and couldn't find a single one come out of his mouth. The only ones people ever seem to come up with are from 'anonymous sources' (which have been falsified in the past).

So, if the guy is such a blatant racist/sexist/homophobe, it should be easy for people to provide clear evidence of Trump blatantly saying things on record.

"Grab em by the pussy"
" fine people on both sides"
Just two of hundreds!

You post the video, ...
if you haven't seen it you are blind or stupid!

"Grab em by the pussy"
" fine people on both sides"
Just two of hundreds!
How is saying that gold diggers let him grab them by the pussy sexist? Where does he state that women are inferior in some way to men?

Secondly, he said that there was violence on both sides (Antifa, which was labelled a terrorist group by US security agencies and neo-Nazis, which is self-explanatory). He also said there were people just there to protest taking down confederate statues who were not neo-Nazis (true). Where's the racism? Where is he saying that one race is inferior to others?

You won’t need find what you need searching Brietbart or Fox News. YouTube and google are your friends

Mexican judge can’t do his job because he is uhhh Mexican

Mexicans are rapists

Just grab em by the pussy.

Are you respectful to women?
Trump: I can’t say that either

Mexican judge can’t do his job because he is uhhh Mexican

Mexicans are rapists
Show me where he says Mexicans are rapists. Please post a video/audio clip of him saying it.

The judge thing is a bit more nuanced. Again, where is the hatred against Mexicans (not a race, by the way) in that statement? He's stating that a Mexican judge might be biased towards his original country (which could very likely be true). He didn't invoke any power or authority to remove him, he just said he should recuse himself.

Just grab em by the pussy.

Are you respectful to women?
Trump: I can’t say that either
Already addressed the grab em by the pussy statement above, and for the respectful comment, please POST A VIDEO, as that is the whole purpose of the thread.

One of dozens of videos of trump pushing the "Obama wasn't born in the US" birther BS:

Show me where he says Mexicans are rapists. Please post a video/audio clip of him saying it.

The judge thing is a bit more nuanced. Again, where is the hatred against Mexicans (not a race, by the way) in that statement? He's stating that a Mexican judge might be biased towards his original country (which could very likely be true). He didn't invoke any power or authority to remove him, he just said he should recuse himself.

Nah, you can do the work

Blood coming out of her wherever
If this is the story of the facelift thing, how is targeting a specific person for having a facelift sexist? Where is the sexism? In what way is he saying women are inferior to men?

Already addressed the grab em by the pussy statement above, and for the respectful comment, please POST A VIDEO, as that is the whole purpose of the thread.

Again, you can do the work

How is saying that gold diggers let him grab them by the pussy sexist? Where does he state that women are inferior in some way to men?

Secondly, he said that there was violence on both sides (Antifa, which was labelled a terrorist group by US security agencies and neo-Nazis, which is self-explanatory). He also said there were people just there to protest taking down confederate statues who were not neo-Nazis (true). Where's the racism? Where is he saying that one race is inferior to others?
The only people who don't see the racism are biased racists.

If this is the story of the facelift thing, how is targeting a specific person for having a facelift sexist? Where is the sexism? In what way is he saying women are inferior to men?

Nope different sexist moment. I know there are too many to keep up with but at least try.

One of dozens of videos of trump pushing the "Obama wasn't born in the US" birther BS:

Where is the racism? Accusing someone of not being born in the US is not racist. Where is the hatred against a race?

Nah, you can do the work
Okay, so you concede that you can't or wont find any evidence of Trump saying things that qualify him as such?

Trump sexualizing a 10yo girl (I'll be dating her in 10 years)

Obama’s birth certificate is fake. Show me where he ever questioned anyone else’s

Back