Can someone post actual video/audio of Trump being racist/sexist/homophobic? (no anonymous sources)

I'm Canadian, I honestly don't really care about Trump either way. I just sit as an observer and notice the hysteria spun around the guy, and people accepting that he's a racist/sexist/homophobe with no substantial evidence. It honestly is just shocking to me how many people buy what the media sells. My real concern is that people stopped critically thinking and just started accepting what people told them, whether it was Trump nuthuggers or Trump haters.
i thought i was reading my own post for a second.
Its been a surreal and spooky experience watching this from up here.

Do the other researchers here find the way progressives lash out to be utterly fascinating and horrifying?

They all react in the same manner. Truly worthy of note.

Now you're just being stubborn and refusing to re think initial impressions. Again, I thought he pushed the minister as well and thought it was hilarious so im not trying to defend or absolve Trump. But upon further examination its clear that he came up behind the prime minister and habe him a bro hug as he brushed by him.

He could have at least appeared surrised...off balance maybe. But he doesnt react surprised nor is he losing balance or having to step over. In fact he smiles and puts his arm around Trump. No one around reacts like someone just got pushed out the way.

you dont get moved aside by feet in a bro hug

Read the first page. So many fucking snowflakes wow.

War Room is a messs lmao.

you dont get moved aside by feet in a bro hug

So it's your claim that the prime minister got moved "by feet"? What if I told you he didn't get moved at all, not even one foot? You are clearly wrong about this and I could use this as an opportunity to talk shit and troll but I'm not going to do that. For months I thought he pushed the prime minister until I looked at it closer so it's an easy mistake to make. No shame in making that mistake.

But...now you have an opportunity to acknowledge the truth and acknowledge the reality. Doing so will pay dividends in future discussions. This little back and forth we're having is not about Trump shoving a Prime Minister or not as it's a total non-issue. It's about JonnyRingo's ability to admit when he's wrong and to acknowledge the truth of something even when it is of no consequence to your ego or reputation.

Does JonnyRingo have the integrity and honesty to concede even the most trivial of points? Or is his ego so out of control he can't even do that? All of these questions shall be answered with your response to this:

So it's your claim that the prime minister got moved "by feet"? What if I told you he didn't get moved at all, not even one foot? You are clearly wrong about this and I could use this as an opportunity to talk shit and troll but I'm not going to do that. For months I thought he pushed the prime minister until I looked at it closer so it's an easy mistake to make. No shame in making that mistake.

But...now you have an opportunity to acknowledge the truth and acknowledge the reality. Doing so will pay dividends in future discussions. This little back and forth we're having is not about Trump shoving a Prime Minister or not as it's a total non-issue. It's about JonnyRingo's ability to admit when he's wrong and to acknowledge the truth of something even when it is of no consequence to your ego or reputation.

Does JonnyRingo have the integrity and honesty to concede even the most trivial of points? Or is his ego so out of control he can't even do that? All of these questions shall be answered with your response to this:

"more than likely on his right shoulder" (as if it would matter)

"is a strong individual" (lol i bet)

"happy he just got a man hug from the alpha male"

clearly an objective analysis here lol.

would it make you feel any better if i said that he grabbed him by the shoulders and moved him aside?

"more than likely on his right shoulder" (as if it would matter)

"is a strong individual" (lol i bet)

"happy he just got a man hug from the alpha male"

clearly an objective analysis here lol.

So you're not going to address the prime minister's arm being wrapped around Trump's waist as he supposedly pushed him? Are you pretending the prime minister wasn't looking at Trump smiling as if he wasn't just pushed out of the way? You're not going to acknowledge that the prime minister wasn't moved "feet" over? Are you going to address any of the actual points made or just put them in quotes and type lol afterward as if I'm not seeing right through that?

This is some weak shit here Jonny.

would it make you feel any better if i said that he grabbed him by the shoulders and moved him aside?

No because that would still be inaccurate.

So you're not going to address the prime minister's arm being wrapped around Trump's waist as he supposedly pushed him?

he was pulled, jerked, or pushed back long before he would have time to have "hugged him back." eventually his arm was around trump's waist. ive already acknowledged that before.

watch trump's right hand....hes literally pushing him. you can WATCH HIM DO IT. if you, and your video breakdown werent so caught up in the alpha touching people, you might have noticed that right hand before now. idk about you, but that isnt a part of my "man hug." maybe they do it differently in manhattan? i dont think anyone has ever meant that trump full on shoved the guy like you see on the playground.

Are you pretending the prime minister wasn't looking at Trump smiling as if he wasn't just pushed out of the way?

ive already addressed this before. a smile is some people's response to an awkward situation. id say that is more likely than him being "pleased the alpha acknowledged him," or whatever your video claimed.

You're not going to acknowledge that the prime minister wasn't moved "feet" over?

his feet probably were not, but we cant really tell for sure can we? his torso was certainly moved a foot or more. i mean again, watch trump's right hand.

Are you going to address any of the actual points made

already gave my two cents on most of them before you showed me this video. all she really did was slow it down (of which ive seen already), and give her assumptions on what is happening. you act as if its some sort of CSI breakdown.

The embarrassing lack of video or audio evidence ITT is hilarious....

And really I don’t like the guy.

Do the other researchers here find the way progressives lash out to be utterly fascinating and horrifying?

You are on a roll lately! Literally every post that you disagree with (which is a lot of them because you're wrong about pretty much everything all the time) you just start accusing everyone of having a "melt down" instead of engaging.

Very odd and ineffectual, much like you in every day life.

Why do uneducated Trumpers constantly spread and believe the lies that the media sells them? They act like children and for some reason Trumpers enjoy this. We have to find out why the uneducated right allows themselves to be led by a guy with no command of the issues who lies about everything. It's fascinating and horrifying

The embarrassing lack of video or audio evidence ITT is hilarious....

And really I don’t like the guy.

It's tough when you refuse to believe evidence... It's a pillar for being a Trumper. Evidence means nothing if reported by a source you don't like lol

Back