Can songs summon demons? I may have proof.

Voah

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Below is a clip of me playing the last chorus from Creeping death by Metallica. This is around 1995. I recorded on a boombox microphone. I didn't play it back till around 2000. Lately, it's been bothering me. Is it a demon? I'm pretty sure it wasn't me singing. So I digitized the song and put it through a low-pass filter, then amplified it. Still have no idea what it is. Could it be the other side of the cassette bleeding thru? idk. There's got to be a logical explanation...

According to the 1986 documentary film Trick or Treat, yes you can.

I think you have to make a baby sacrifice while song is playing. I am pretty sure a demon has better things to do then appear just for a song.

I think you have to make a baby sacrifice while song is playing. I am pretty sure a demon has better things to do then appear just for a song.
Well, I guess a demon would have better things to do, but did you listen to it? It scares the hell out of me...

Try playing it backwards TS

i don't believe in demons but im not listening to OP's song just in case. Knuckles however can haunt me whenever he's ready i will accept the ebola and protect the queen

Try playing it backwards TS

I listened to a lot of Queen in 1991 and never thought it'd be fun to smoke marijuana. I saw the movie Dazed and confused in 1993, which absolutely made me think it would fun. Then I smoked it and it wasn't much fun, actually.

Backmasking = b.s.

I did play it backwards on audacity. Sounds like noise. Makes me think it was probably the other side of the tape bleeding through.

Back