Can Sonnen overcome Mitirones size?

If they had to face each other in Bellator tourney..can Sonnen overcome that size?

I think its too much. I alwas thought Mir and Mitirone would be in the finals
I see that fight going as bad as Silva vs Sonnen 2. Sonnen will be finished TKO guaranteed

So hoping Chael rides it all out and takes the belt, prolly never happen but would taste so sweet!
'

Mitrione's TDD and ground defense was so bad it makes it plausible that any competent wrestler beats him. But he's bigger and faster than Rampage. That said, he has pretty fast hands and he hits damn hard.

I think the worst matchup for him is Mir he is legit now 265, he is skilled on the ground and will have huge size advantage but he is also outsized against Matt, Chael could outwork him but i feel like it would be too much but i also thought Rampage was gonna ko him on the same logic so we will see.

I think the worst matchup for him is Mir he is legit now 265, he is skilled on the ground and will have huge size advantage but he is also outsized against Matt, Chael could outwork him but i feel like it would be too much but i also thought Rampage was gonna ko him on the same logic so we will see.
The Last Gangsta vs The Last Emperor - pleaaassseeeeee!

No way in hell Chael gets past Mir/Fedor

Meathead has winner of Bader/Mo

If I recall the brackets correctly...

It was a bit concerning how Roy held meathead down especially with wrestlers coming at him next and Roy having about the lean mass of a MW. But Roy has somehow always held his own with the big fellas and has one hell of a chin.

I don't think any of the non-HWs will be able to take Mitrione's shots.

I could easily see Chael beating Fedor

The Last Gangsta vs The Last Emperor - pleaaassseeeeee!
I would fucking love that, im rooting for Chael but its a great Challenge but its also one of the reasons i like him, he doesnt give a fuck, he is outsized by 40 pounds and he is like Yeah maan count me in. Puts some fighters making a shit over 2 pounds look weak. Honestly if i was fighting Chael and we would be at the press conference, even though he would trash talk me i think i would find it so funny that i couldnt even take it in a bad way.

I would fucking love that, im rooting for Chael but its a great Challenge but its also one of the reasons i like him, he doesnt give a fuck, he is outsized by 40 pounds and he is like Yeah maan count me in. Puts some fighters making a shit over 2 pounds look weak. Honestly if i was fighting Chael and we would be at the press conference, even though he would trash talk me i think i would find it so funny that i couldnt even take it in a bad way.
Chael is so much fun and his recent Bellator Commentator stint jus proves he excels despite all odds!

I would graciously accept his tongue lashings (media not sexy time)!

Chael is so much fun and his recent Bellator Commentator stint jus proves he excels despite all odds!

I would graciously accept his tongue lashings (media not sexy time)!

Chael with a mic is never a bad choice

Would be hilarious to see Chael win the tourney. Especially for the hw > all other weight people.

Nothing has captured the Joe & Goldie area so closely... UFC take note!
Imagine UFC hiring him as a Commentator, Chael and Brian Stann, Chael bending the truth and Stann trying somehow to puzzle the truth back together<45>

Imagine UFC hiring him as a Commentator, Chael and Brian Stann, Chael bending the truth and Stann trying somehow to puzzle the truth back together<45>
Stann I dunna like - Chael would dust that backside in the ring or on the desk!

Stann I dunna like - Chael would dust that backside in the ring or on the desk!
They wouldnt be in competition anyway Chael is the fun Color Commentator while Stan is the guy calling the fights, i take Brian Stann over Kenny Florini or Anik 209 anyday.

I wish Chael was the one to crush Fedor fans dreams but sadly i think Mir does it first.

He has a tall order against him, Matt will land some good shots early I'm not sure Sonnen can take them. I'd love to see him win the entire thing though.

Back