Can the Cleveland browns make it to 4 - 12 this year?

The Browns take on the red hot LA Chargers today!! This is a PRIMETIME matchup at 4:00 ET, lots of eyeballs on this one. Probably a game of the week type atmosphere:

My prediction—-Browns win 35-27 in a SHOOTOUT!!

The Browns take on the red hot LA Chargers today!! This is a PRIMETIME matchup at 4:00 ET, lots of eyeballs on this one. Probably a game of the week type atmosphere:

My prediction—-Browns win 35-27 in a SHOOTOUT!!

It ain't just a river in Egypt.

Got to hand it to the chargers today. They played an absolutely perfect game. Browns would have had to play a perfect game themselves just to tie. Just not meant to be.

I'm a long time Cleveland Browns fan, and this is the first year I can truly say I don't give a shit anymore. I hung in there for a long damn time. But these guys are unprofessional in every sense.

I'm no real fan of the NFL, but I have watched it on and off since I was a kid. Can someone please explain to me how this team can lose 12 out of 12 and still have an average attendance of over 60k per game.

Is this some sort of fix of the attendance numbers (maybe counting people with season tickets that don't actually turn up on the day?) or do they genuinely have over 60k fans p/game? If so, those fans are loyal.

I'm no real fan of the NFL, but I have watched it on and off since I was a kid. Can someone please explain to me how this team can lose 12 out of 12 and still have an average attendance of over 60k per game.

Is this some sort of fix of the attendance numbers (maybe counting people with season tickets that don't actually turn up on the day?) or do they genuinely have over 60k fans p/game? If so, those fans are loyal.

If only these hoes could be like Browns fans. :(

I don't think there's a more loyal fan base in America than Cleveland fans. You almost have to feel bad for them.

There isn’t 60k people there.

Lower bowl tickets were going for $5 the last home game.

The tickets are practically given away is my understanding.

Like, you could get on the 50 up near the front for like... $15.

That same ticket for a Seagull game at Centurylink or a Packer game and Lambeau or a Pats game at Gillette... like $150-$200 if not more probably.

4 games left in the season. 4 games to hit the magic number. These Packers have no idea what they are in for when they come to Ohio today.

Let’s go Browns!!!!!

4 games left in the season. 4 games to hit the magic number. These Packers have no idea what they are in for when they come to Ohio today.

Let’s go Browns!!!!!

The Browns could get their first win today. Most of the Packers team is on injured reserve.

Some might say we shit the bed today but I think it just shows how good we are to have been leading by so much in the first place go Browns

Some might say we shit the bed today but I think it just shows how good we are to have been leading by so much in the first place go Browns
Impressive positivity...

I'm still angry with my team and we're 9 - 4

No matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse, unless you're a Browns fan.

So 4 wins is off the table. You have the Bears coming up. There's a chance to avoid 0-16.

No matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse, unless you're a Browns fan.

So 4 wins is off the table. You have the Bears coming up. There's a chance to avoid 0-16.
Browns did beat the Bears 25-0 in the preseason this year.... but the Bears are also a team that beat the Stillers.

Well it looks like we have to play the fuckin Ravens next

Back