Can the Cleveland browns make it to 4 - 12 this year?

Well we lost to the fuckin Ravens

We play the Bears next. They have already reached their goal number of wins. But I think this is the game we finally turn this season around.

We play the Bears next. They have already reached their goal number of wins. But I think this is the game we finally turn this season around.
The Bears also managed to beat the Steelers somehow.

Some might say we shit the bed today but I think it just shows how good we are to have been leading by so much in the first place go Browns

How good we are?

The browns have one win in the past two seasons they fucking blow. This guy is why the Browns have been so bad for so long, instead of burning down the stadium you have this jackwagon claiming a team that is 0-14 good because they were leading at one point in a game.

They can make it to 4-12 next season after they draft Allen and Sutton with their top 2 picks.

We play the bears in the snow today!!! We are going to WIN

Tough loss against the Bears. I blame the weather mostly. Would love to see a rematch in a dome.

We play the bears in the snow today!!! We are going to WIN
preview220.jpg

We play the Pitttsburg Steelers for the last game of the year.

This is our chance to save this season. This is our Chance to show the league that you have to prepare a game plan against he Browns.

I think this team can get the W. Scratch that, I KNOW we can beat them.

Bet the house on this one Browns Fans.
My fearless prediction....Browns 27 Steelers 12.

This is our chance to save this season. This is our Chance to show the league that you have to prepare a game plan against he Browns.

Lol, Bell's going to score 3 times before half. Twice on the ground, once through the air and Juju is going to rip them for 100 yards before half when all the second string guys start playing.

<Dany07><Dany07><{1-14}>

Why ruin a perfect season?

Browns will end the season strong

That jags fan gets me every time lol

Back