Can the conor haters now apologize

Conor is only taking fights where he has very little to lose. Evidence: he's not put a single belt on the line in his MMA career.
nate diaz short notice? a loss is a loss losing belts doesnt make a difference.

Challenging someone way out of your league for a huge payday isn't something to give props about.

I'd fucking fight the entire UFC HW, LHW and MW roster and spar with a prime Mike Tyson for a week to get $100 million.
but you dont get 100million because nobody cares if you lose or cares to watch you. ppl care about conor he has a lot of haters and lot of fans.

i always give props to champs that move up.

but you dont get 100million because nobody cares if you lose or cares to watch you. ppl care about conor he has a lot of haters and lot of fans.

i always give props to champs that move up.
It's a fucking hypothetical.
He's doing it for money is my point. It's like the scrawny kid who wants to fight the huge kid in high school. If you win, you win and you are the man. If you lose, well you were suppose to anyway but you took him on. NO, it's all abouut money for Mcshitty.

When was he supposed to defend? He was busy doing bigger things and achieving his goals.

So many people complain, but no1 can give a good time when he was supposed to defend. Like are you telling me you would put your goals aside to do things that aren't your goals? No, you wouldn't. So I'm not sure what anyone is complaining about.
He was supposed to defend at his next fight. You can choose to agree with his decision to get ktfo by a pillow fisted boxer with soft gloves but that doesn't mean he was supposed to take the fight ( or any of the Diaz or LW fights).
Maybe you don't understand what supposed means since you clearly believe choice is the same thing.

Wait, Tyron Woodley has defended his belt against the #1 in the division 3x already, and he barely gets praise. He just gets hate. Conor's FINALLY freaking defending his belt like he's SUPPOSED to, and we're supposed to bow down, and kiss his feet?

I swear you Conor fans make him look so bad. Give him extra credit for doing what he's supposed to do lmao. I guess it's been that bad, and he hasn't defended a single belt, so this is a huge deal, but if this were any other fighter, it would be expected, and mandatory, not something we should be soooo thankful for.

TS, stop caping for another grown man, that's probably younger than you.

Challenging someone way out of your league for a huge payday isn't something to give props about.

I'd fucking fight the entire UFC HW, LHW and MW roster and spar with a prime Mike Tyson for a week to get $100 million.
If I could like this 1000 times, I would.

1.nothings official

2.Im a hater because he's a style biter and a douche

nate diaz short notice? a loss is a loss losing belts doesnt make a difference.

That fight wasn't even at 155 and it clearly didn't prevent him from getting a shot at the 155 strap. Nate should be one of the easiest matchups for Conor towards the top of LW: a plodding striker that gets hit a lot, doesn't defend kicks particularly well, and has poor offensive wrestling.

first,there is nothing official,
and second TS must be retared to ask people to appologize if Conor will defend his title against Tony.

actually you are the one to appologize to all people here for supporting for any other option than Tony

That fight wasn't even at 155 and it clearly didn't prevent him from getting a shot at the 155 strap. Nate should be one of the easiest matchups for Conor towards the top of LW: a plodding striker that gets hit a lot, doesn't defend kicks particularly well, and has poor offensive wrestling.
so if he faces a good opponent means he has nothing to lose and if he faces a shitty opponent means he is guranteed to win. you can never win with the haters.

also 170 was to help nate with the weight cut conor actually did his opponent a favor and saved the card for his fans and ufc.

so if he faces a good opponent means he has nothing to lose and if he faces a shitty opponent means he is guranteed to win. you can never win with the haters.

also 170 was to help nate with the weight cut conor actually did his opponent a favor and saved the card for his fans and ufc.
Help Nate ?
You know that he was the one who choosed the Cabo Nate and it was short notice for Nate and not Conor (in terms of training),Conor was already preparing for RDA

Help Nate ?
You know that he was the one who choosed the Cabo Nate and it was short notice for Nate and not Conor (in terms of training),Conor was already preparing for RDA
help nate so he doesnt have to cut huge amount of weight why do you think it was at 170, if conor was preping for 155 vs RDA.

help nate so he doesnt have to cut huge amount of weight why do you think it was at 170, if conor was preping for 155 vs RDA.
How can you call it help,if you choose to fight a guy who was on holiday and there were only about 10 days ?
This shows not how helpfull Conor is, it shows how sneaky he is

There were fighters ready for 155 but Conor choosed in his opinion the easiest way but as Nate told him before it was a f....cked up night for him

How can you call it help,if you choose to fight a guy who was on holiday and there were only about 10 days ?
This shows not how helpfull Conor is, it shows how sneaky he is

There were fighters ready for 155 but Conor choosed in his opinion the easiest way but as Nate told him before it was a f....cked up night for him

Interesting. in our opinion why didnt conor just force nate to cut to 155 instead of 170? wouldnt that help him more?

Interesting. in our opinion why didnt conor just force nate to cut to 155 instead of 170? wouldnt that help him more?
Did you ever train ? do you realy think it is that east to reach that weight within 10 days ?
Nate would not be able to make weight and as said any other fighter was never an option.

Why do you ignore that Nate was not even training,it was just Cabo Nate having fun with tequila.

Did you ever train ? do you realy think it is that east to reach that weight within 10 days ?
Nate would not be able to make weight and as said any other fighter was never an option.

Why do you ignore that Nate was not even training,it was just Cabo Nate having fun with tequila.
ah i understand ur thinking now conor forced nate to fight him.

Back