Can the general public detect psychopaths by looking at them?

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say you jumped on a crowded random subway train one day. If people looked at you specically your eyes can they sense something is off? What about little children or how about animals like cats & dogs? Can they tell?

I appreciate sherchologists input. Discuss.

The answer you are looking for is no.

No, and anyone who says they can has a hindsight bias.

Everyone's ran into people who they thought were psychopaths based on appearance and were completely wrong, and people you thought were the kindest people who turned out to be psychopaths.

Perhaps somewhat by actions but sociopaths aren't like those with autism, they do generally understand social interaction well just have less empathy than other people or the ability to turn it off when they want to.

I do believe the eyes and body language can tell a lot about a person, hell if you have great intuition just their energy and presence along can tell you something is off; but to be able to tell if someone is a psychopath is nearly impossible due to a lot of these people lived normal lives most of the time.

Perhaps talking to them would be easier to tell if there's something off, but even then, they could just be autistic and one could be misjudging them.

Lets say you jumped on a crowded random subway train one day. If people looked at you specically your eyes can they sense something is off? What about little children or how about animals like cats & dogs? Can they tell?

I don't need to see you to tell you're a psychopath. You revealed it with your wording in that post.

The question is why do you want to make sure children cannot detect it in you? What are you planning?

Looking for rapists/mass shooters/incels? Just pick out the white guys bro. We're all complete psychopaths

I believe theyre called police in the USA

(In b4 war room post) lol

No, and anyone who says they can has a hindsight bias.

Everyone's ran into people who they thought were psychopaths based on appearance and were completely wrong, and people you thought were the kindest people who turned out to be psychopaths.
http://psychopathsandlove.com/face-the-truth-what-can-you-tell-just-by-looking-at-someone/
https://luckyottershaven.com/2014/11/11/the-distinctive-look-of-psychopathy/
http://psychopathsandlove.com/psychopathy-and-the-eyes/

This is actually some of what promted me to make this thread, you might want to change your position. Eyes are the window to the soul and they never lie.

Imo yes. I watched an episode of Catfish yesterday and they just seemed like nutjobs.

I believe theyre called police in the USA

(In b4 war room post) lol
Zimmerman%2C_George_-_Seminole_County_Mug.jpg

Lemme respond when I get to a desktop. I'm on my phone now and ain't got time fo' allat copying and pasting.

Sociopaths are giveaways after the 1th sentence most of the times. With psychos it's harder.

Absolutely. I actually possess this power. I’ve been hanging out around middle/high schools lately and have spotted numerous future school shooters, and that’s not even my primary reason for being there. But so far every time I’ve reported my findings to administration they freak out and scream at me to put some pants on as they call the police

I'm usually pretty good at stuff like this. I have pretty extraordinary intuition most of the time.

Psycho-fats?

Crazy obese guys?

Absolutely. I actually possess this power. I’ve been hanging out around middle/high schools lately and have spotted numerous future school shooters, and that’s not even my primary reason for being there. But so far every time I’ve reported my findings to administration they freak out and scream at me to put some pants on as they call the police

I'm usually pretty good at stuff like this. I have pretty extraordinary intuition most of the time.

Got any peculiar stories to tell? I would love to hear them.

Dude just get some of those jogging pants with the holes in the pockets. @Zer knows what I'm talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back