Can we all agree that Michaelv Paige is a better version of Adesanya?

How do we supposed to agree on that when one of them is moving up the ladder in UFC and the other crushing cans in Bellator lol

Hard to tell, I've never seen MVP fight anyone that can actually fight.

I swear the last half dozen guys that MVP has fought were just plucked out of the audience by Bellator

BELLATOR: You there! Wanna fight someone tonight?
GUY: Not really, no.
BELLATOR: Why not
GUY: Well, I don't really know how to fight, and I don't enjoy being punched
BELLATOR: We'll throw in half of a BLT and this t shirt
GUY: Deal

It's such a shame bellator doesn't let Venom Paige fight in the UFC. The dude makes prime anderson look like nothing special.

guess you not looked at all those bellator cans on his record.

mvp would be stupid to leave all his protection that bellator gives him.

im waiting for mvp to fight a real contender and paul daley isnt it.

guess you not looked at all those bellator cans on his record.

mvp would be stupid to leave all his protection that bellator gives him.

im waiting for mvp to fight a real contender and paul daley isnt it.
Yeah what is the fucking deal with that. His amazing on what we have seen so far but its been years now and he hasn't faced top competition. Wtf?!

No, we can't agree. Adesanya has fought people that are actually good MMA fighters. The best fighters MVP has fought are journeymen some of them many years passed their primes.

Paige has never proven his TDD like Adesanya has, otherwise stand up wise venom is probably better... Israel is leagues ahead IN Overall mma tho, i wanna see mvp vs someone with good wrestling or at least decent wrestling.

It's possible that MVP is the superior striker. However, based on relative level of competition there simply isn't sufficient evidence to support the claim.

Not only has Adesanya beat better competition in MMA and kickboxing but he would effortlessly KO Page in a head to head fight as well

Im the biggest Silva fan in this forum as proved several times by Silva Haters like @20falarVerdades and @BC . Its not that Silva fought the best competition in the world but many of them were the best the middleweight division could offer unlike MVP who fights the worst lower weight classes have to offer.

You trolls don't even try hard anymore

Nah...more like a better version of Wonderboy to me...only skill & style wise as he hasn't faced better opponents. They're both counter punchers but I think Venom is a little more offensive than Wonderboy. His upcoming fight with Daley will say a lot about where he really stand.

Paige has been crushing cans, lets wait with this verdict until he faces someone worthwhile.

Back