Can We Finally Say SBG Fight Team is Medicore at Best?

No shade, but honestly why do people give a shit about this?

they appear to be passionate and spend their time working on their craft. Shrug.

And they've had success.. so, I dont get it, because they aren't ATT or Jackson's or whatever they're terrible and should just give it up?

Stop being confident and proud because they're overrated according to some people on an internet forum...?

Celebrating the setbacks of other people isnt really a good habit to get into imo.

Because it's a mma forum, and we like to discuss fighters, teams, coaches, and mma personalities we like or detest? If you cant handle it, go to your safe place.

giphy.gif

Charlie Ward can't defend a basic throw or land properly and gets KTFO

654922672.jpg

Arnold Allen exposes Makwan's limited striking

tumblr_ot7ebh4DxC1rofocqo3_500.gif

Poor Gunnar gets Ponzi Schemed

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

And the best for last. Where were you Kav? Where were you Owen Roddy? Why is a BJJ coach the head coach for a boxing match?

Poor Artem was a punching bag for Andre Fili, Danny Castillo outcoached the entire SBG corner.

Your posts are mediocre at best

Tee hee "We"

I find your bitter filled posts amusing, yet probably an indicator of some form of mental illness, unfortunately.

Lol maybe conrad or Kavanagh will give you a shout out for being such a loyal butt boy.

A fighter from the worst gym in the world took over mma LOL

Gotta love sherdog sometimes...

Lol maybe conrad or Kavanagh will give you a shout out for being such a loyal butt boy.

Ouch.

Such cutting edge wit. I just hope your "We" crew got a giggle out of that burn and turned your depressive frown upside down.

Ouch.

Such cutting edge wit. I just hope your "We" crew got a giggle out of that burn and turned your depressive frown upside down.
Lol awww butt boy upset?

Think you mean grappling.

Do you back some gym in America or something that has had beef with SBG? Cesar Gracie, TAM or one of those.

Lol. I usually root for Conor when he fights, but why are you trying to deflect what that guy said about Conor begging for a stand up by changing the subject to backing american gyms?

The fact that Conor was begging for a stand up and wasn't good enough off his back to even come close to improving his position shows how limited his grappling is. Doesn't help that Chad is an amazing wrestler as well.

Because it's a mma forum, and we like to discuss fighters, teams, coaches, and mma personalities we like or detest? If you cant handle it, go to your safe place.

Well, you've managed to miss the point entirely, so just carry on then.

Lol awww butt boy upset?

Butt boy. That's a thinker.

Listen, sweetheart, if I got offended by some random bloke on the interweb I'd be as depressed as you come across.

Lol. I usually root for Conor when he fights, but why are you trying to deflect what that guy said about Conor begging for a stand up by changing the subject to backing american gyms?

Mmm. If you're referring to any posts today, think you may have the wrong person there, buddeh.

Why would they be good? Not a very gifted nation as far as athletic genetics and not really a great destination to move to with their housing market.

There should be no expectation of them to achieve anything.
One of the worst downright racist posts I've ever seen

Before spewing your racist ignorance, why don't you actually go look up medal counts for olympic boxing.

Ireland despite having a population massively smaller than California produces some of the most Olympic medalists in boxing of any nation

Look how many champs in boxing are Irish.

Carl Frompton.

Tyson Furry who was the first one to beat Klitschko in decades.

Andy Lee.

And many more.

Ireland routinely places high among medal counts during all of the Olympics.

Butt boy. That's a thinker.

Listen, sweetheart, if I got offended by some random bloke on the interweb I'd be as depressed as you come across.
Lol we all can sense the gay

Back