Can we give Raging Al some credit?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Fans are falling into a trap of underrating the guy who loses rather than propping up the guy who wins

Can we just talk about how good Al Iaquinta looked?
Dude is a fighters fighter
He’s good everywhere, underrated on the ground, not great power but good boxing and has no quit

But the biggest thing that impressed me is his composure, dude never looks out of it. Kevin Lee might be a front runner, but he’s folded some good fighters before, he’s broken some dudes. Al took his best, and patiently bided his time and beat that ass

hespect to Al Iaquinta

He's massively underrated lol I saw some retard the other day posting about how "khabib played possum against raging al to trick Conor into a fight" fuckouttahere lmao

He may not be remarkable in any one area but hes durable well rounded and rarely puts himself in a bad position. Tough fight for anyone in the division imo

The Sherbros are coming around, myself included, but these past 3 days he's been getting nothing but love as far as I'm concerned.

I agree though, he's definitely underrated.

Hell yeah, he could give anyone in the top 5 a run for their money, Idk why people still sleep on him, dark horse of the division for sure

Fans are falling into a trap of underrating the guy who loses rather than propping up the guy who wins

Can we just talk about how good Al Iaquinta looked?
Dude is a fighters fighter
He’s good everywhere, underrated on the ground, not great power but good boxing and has no quit

But the biggest thing that impressed me is his composure, dude never looks out of it. Kevin Lee might be a front runner, but he’s folded some good fighters before, he’s broken some dudes. Al took his best, and patiently bided his time and beat that ass

hespect to Al Iaquinta

Hespect to Al Iaquinta

Fans are fickle AF. Always flaunting the bottom line while never learning to acknowledge or appreciate the finer things. People should have been woke to Al since the Khabib fight.

Tough is cool. Tough and peevish like Woodley. Not so much.

Literally everybody on sherdog is giving him all the credit in the world, not sure what you're reading TS.

Lettuce instead use his win to make Habib look better.

Don’t you know how to Sherdog.

Back