Can we give Raging Al some credit?

I was actually shocked at what I saw from Iaquinta.

Not because I was under rating him, I actually said he was a bad match up for Kevin Lee. I've always liked Al. I thought he was under-rated and super tough, but that was a whole different level of fighting I hadn't seen from him before.

Dillashaw-like movement. Throwing a larger variety of attacks. Well timed counters. Really good fight IQ all around. To me that fight showed the true potential of Raging Al. I was legitimately surprised at the evolution of his game.

Agree overall...but with the caveat that Lee looked like a walking zombie after rd 1. His gas tank is just awful.

Al looked sharp for sure. I want so see him now show it vs someone who isn't exhausted after 5 minutes. And now that Al is top 5 we will get to see it.

He's massively underrated lol I saw some retard the other day posting about how "khabib played possum against raging al to trick Conor into a fight" fuckouttahere lmao

He may not be remarkable in any one area but hes durable well rounded and rarely puts himself in a bad position. Tough fight for anyone in the division imo
Sandbagging never happens, is that what you're saying?

Al looked great.

His head movement and overall footwork/defense were the best I have ever seen from him.

Everyone shitting on Lee because they refuse to believe Iaquinta is that good.

Blame Conor's fans for shitting all over Iaquinta in an attempt to discredit Khabib's win. Al did pretty good against Khabib's elite wrestling despite what people say. Al did great against Lee's wrestling as well. It's not some fluke, Al is underrated by the majority of the people on this forum.

Sometimes I hate this forum because it's pretty much Conor fans shitting on everyone because they can't individually assess people and their skill sets.

I always respected Iaquinta.. and make me a fan after his last 2 fights.

WAR Al!

Solid win.

I honestly thought Kevin was going to revenge in spades, but that's a huge win for Al.

It sure makes Kabob's title win look more legit while also putting Al in a solid spot as a contender.

yeah I thought Lee had this one, but Iaqinta surprised me. Props need to be given when they are earned, and here they were certainly earned.

I was super impressed by Al'a RNC defense, I picked Lee to win by RNC in the 4th.

16F22F1A-7087-47AA-BCD7-D56B21668242.jpeg
He only been put to sleep a couple times

Last edited:
Fuck anyone who wasnt about raging al since day fuckin one!!!!

Back