Can we please stop pretending there is such a thing as a "UFC title"?

Like your input means anything.

Mullins represents an entire state in the government. He's an undefeated MMA fighter and has more insight than you on the matter. He also said the UFC is run like a sports entertainment business. Equating it to WWE.

You getting wrecked after talking shit is whats embarrassing.

bork1}
Retard. You claimed that Dana said the ufc was sports entertainment. You’re a liar. You yourself claimed it’s sports entertainment. You’re a proven liar.

He’s an ammy fighter and a local politician. His opinion is sherdog.

Valid points.. but it's cage fighting for some money, should be more.
Not even 30 years old (stateside, on ppv) I think belts are barely a blip on ppls radar outside of the 4 guys to be champ at 2 weights.

Belts are dumb, nix em during the revamp and let's see if ppl want belts and tweets and stats galore, or the minimalist charm of 2 guys going in, and letting the chips fall where they may and regrouping for the next one

This sport could be bigger if its top company knew what it's actual appeal is. Ppl remember finishes, chaotic moments of gusto, paratrooper outfit Kharitonov...

Bring back the big checks pls. Looked like a hit man collecting the pay for his scalp and less like belly bling bullshit.

They could try and push for something radical, might as well accept the valley that was '17 and embrace the opportunity to take risks.

Uncertain years are the ones you can benefit from most if you're committed to improvement.

No one will miss belts, the fights will still be horrorshow and fighters could just compete often against other elites without the obligation of brandwhoring.

Retard. You claimed that Dana said the ufc was sports entertainment. You’re a liar. You yourself claimed it’s sports entertainment. You’re a proven liar.

He’s an ammy fighter and a local politician. His opinion is sherdog.
Retard look at the article again from when they lobbied NY in 2011, section 124. Learn to read.

You've been getting your ass kicked all over this thread everytime you open your bitch mouth to me.

Last edited:
Retard look at the article again from when they lobbied NY in 2011, section 124. You've been getting your ass kicked all over this thread everytime you open your bitch mouth to me.
Stfu already liar. You’ve been proven a liar and you keep barking.

Not even 30 years old (stateside, on ppv) I think belts are barely a blip on ppls radar outside of the 4 guys to be champ at 2 weights.

Belts are dumb, nix em during the revamp and let's see if ppl want belts and tweets and stats galore, or the minimalist charm of 2 guys going in, and letting the chips fall where they may and regrouping for the next one

This sport could be bigger if its top company knew what it's actual appeal is. Ppl remember finishes, chaotic moments of gusto, paratrooper outfit Kharitonov...

Bring back the big checks pls. Looked like a hit man collecting the pay for his scalp and less like belly bling bullshit.

They could try and push for something radical, might as well accept the valley that was '17 and embrace the opportunity to take risks.

Uncertain years are the ones you can benefit from most if you're committed to improvement.

No one will miss belts, the fights will still be horrorshow and fighters could just compete often against other elites without the obligation of brandwhoring.
Yeah let’s push it back underground. Smh.

Personally I like the tournement/ Grand Prix formats. I dont mind having a champ with belt either. It's just not transpaent enough who deserves it is the main problem.

Good point TS. It is interesting how ufc pretends its a sport. It never was and never will be.

Hey GSP just beat the champ.

Don’t take that away from him bitch.
Whitakers the champ; he actually fought jacare and romero.....

the piece of tin arounf GSPs waste hasnt been defended against the top contender since 2015.....

Back