Can we stop acting like Conor isn't a boxer

That's all Conor is, all Conor does is box in mma,that's his bread and butter. He's got hands, he can box but that doesn't mean he's an elite boxer. MMA fighters train boxing for years just like boxers it's just they don't focus on only boxing. Then we see Conor outboxing and destroying guys with his boxing, he's probably the best boxer we've ever seen in mma along with the Diaz bros and Junior.

Conor has pro hands and technique, there are levels in pro boxing, he's at best average.

So this Conor is 0-0 is bullshit, he's never fought professionally but he has pro skills and has trained boxing his whole career. I'm sure he's even gotten better hands on focusing on boxing for this fight.

Mayweather isn't boxing Jake Shields, Floyd should win but Conor could catch him.
Conor needed leg kicks to set up his hands in the second Diaz fight....

Conor isn't a boxer, he's a puncher. Boxing is more than just punching despite what the propoganda machine has lead you to believe.

If Conor Mcgregor had talent boxing, and was able to beat Floyd Mayweather with that talent, he would never have gone to MMA.

That's baloney, he knocks most guys out on counter punches, that's speed, accuracy, evasiveness and timing. Not a brawler style at all. Have to disagree with you.

That's baloney, he knocks most guys out on counter punches, that's speed, accuracy, evasiveness and timing. Not a brawler style at all. Have to disagree with you.

I didn't say brawler, i said puncher, there's a difference.

Yes, everyone should stop acting like Conor isn't a boxer immediately.

wuezndl8ctimxl7gnnxl.gif

No one's acting like anything; people are just telling the truth. He is not a boxer. Period.

How on earth 0-0 scrub is fighting a 49-0 all time great is beyond me. Well we all know why this is happening - Floyd and conor are not the only ones who are gonna get paid.

I believe he had amateur fights in ireland but not sure

you might not realize this, but anyone can become a pro boxer. You just have to fill out the form. it isn't something you have to earn like a blackbelt in JJ.

So saying he isn't a boxer because he doesnt have a pro record is absurd. That has nothing to do with knowing the sport of boxing.
You said he boxed before mma, how easily it would have been to be a pro boxer doesn't matter. He either boxed or didnt.

I believe he had amateur fights in ireland but not sure

you might not realize this, but anyone can become a pro boxer. You just have to fill out the form. it isn't something you have to earn like a blackbelt in JJ.

So saying he isn't a boxer because he doesnt have a pro record is absurd. That has nothing to do with knowing the sport of boxing.
Holy shit, guys, I'm a boxer!! Just haven't bothered to fill out the form. Come at me bruh

all Conor does is box in mma

You do know there's a strict difference between boxing and mma loose boxing that as to allow for kicks, elbows, and TD's, don't you..?

Last edited:
he started training boxing at age 12

he started mma in 2006 at age 18
So when did he box?

Training boxing does not make you a boxer, and that's not what you meant anyway. You're trying to back track now to make it seem like you weren't wrong.

Back