Can we stop hating on Fedor for fighting "smaller" fighters?

Freakshow fights and TRT aside, seeing Fedor vs Bigfoot (and Randy vs Brock) was a reality check of what polar opposites are contained within one giant (pun intended) weight class.

Oh you.

giphy.gif

Oh Dan
hes the one that put the HW fedor to sleep, at 206 lbs!

I was SHOCKED when I heard that Fedor called out TJ Dillashaw.

Not cool of Fedor to pick on a smaller fighter.

Seeing him stand beside Bader and Chael shows how fucked up extreme weight cutting is.

He's the same size as Chael, and Bader towers over him.

I've always wondered what Fedor at 205 would look like, but now I wonder if he could have made 185.
Bader and Fedor are close in height. Bader is probably an inch, inch-and-a-half taller. Fedor was barefoot and Bader in shoes when they faced off after Fedor beat Chael. Bader is not 6’2”!

I don't think anyone should be hating on him for fighting anyone at this point in his career. I hope he is enjoying himself and earning some money before he finally hangs them up.

We still need to keep things in perspective though. A bloated 2018 HW Chael is no way a quality win. Not that that should be a knock on Fedor
Was Chael really bloated though? He carried 227 pounds rather well. He was probably fighting at his normal walk-around weight, or near that. He obviously didn’t have to make weight as a heavyweight, so he probably just fought at a comfortable weight, which is probably not far off from his pre-cutting, natural weight.

There is no need for a thread for only one hater in the forum posting nonsense about "Fedor fighting smaller guys"
Lol, I literally have no idea what the fuck the TS is talking about. I have never seen anyone complain about this before.

Back