Can we stop talking about Conor/Khabib and talk about Aspen Ladd's performance on Saturday?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's a beast. Dominated and TKO'd Tonya Evinger more decisively than Cyborg ever did. All in the first round too. Aspen Ladd is gonna be a killer in the division and a superstar in the making. Get on the war wagon while you can folks.

We know she would dominate you TS.

Would make you tap Quicker than the 115lbs female in your MMA class

Thanks for the post.

Now the Khabib/Conor fans can quit attacking each other and make fun of you in harmony.

Mr. "I tapped to a 115 lb girl" wants us to pay attention to WMMA.

Who'da thunk it?

Aspen has got the potential no doubt but her stand up still needs a lot of work. If she fights someone like a Holly Holm with great footwork and can avoid going to the ground, she might get worked. Same with Nunes, Zingano, and Valentina if she was fighting at 135 again.

It's a wmma thread don't start these without at least one pic

i hope all you guys who reflexively make fun of him for tapping to a girl realize that he GETS OFF on humiliation. You're doing exactly what he wants you to do. Dont let this creepy pervert win.

I don't get the hatred on sherdog for wmma and lighter weight classes. Why does size and gender matter if someone is talented ?

I think she's cute tbh, and a heck of a fighter.

Now.. Lina Lansberg???? She can get it, and I don't give a fuck if she ever wins another fight ;)

Aspen Ladd...something very sexy about that woman. Dream girl.

She's a beast. Dominated and TKO'd Tonya Evinger more decisively than Cyborg ever did. All in the first round too. Aspen Ladd is gonna be a killer in the division and a superstar in the making. Get on the war wagon while you can folks.

I was seriously impressed with how she shutdown Evinger everywhere. I think Aspen has a bright future in the UFC

Back