Can we stop talking about Conor/Khabib and talk about Aspen Ladd's performance on Saturday?

We just had the biggest mma fight in UFC history but we should talk about WMMA instead? Fucking beta cuck.

She's a beast. Dominated and TKO'd Tonya Evinger more decisively than Cyborg ever did. All in the first round too. Aspen Ladd is gonna be a killer in the division and a superstar in the making. Get on the war wagon while you can folks.

LMAO no one gives a shit about Asspen Ladd.

WMMA is a joke outside of like 5 fighters

She did much better than I thought. I picked Evinger. Opps.

Now, the sreaming is annoying, and let's be honest here: if your G&P is effective, unnecessary.

If you don't watch the ladies fights or came here to complaining.

Then GTFO or at least STFU up about it. Reading you the complaints of dumb ass donks is really annoying.

Yah... I’m usually a defender of wmma, to an extent...

And while it was a fairly impressive victory...

Naaaaah..
Yeah I generally like wmma if the fights are good, out of honesty I didn’t see it and more or less messing around lol

Agreed. I thought she looked great in putting up a dominant performance.

Are you talking about a lady?

Ladies fight now?

Haha haha...

Look at the little lady, aren't you cute, where's your mommy.

I don't get the hatred on sherdog for wmma and lighter weight classes. Why does size and gender matter if someone is talented ?
Talented is the key word here (for me at least). I like the lower weight classes, but just can’t stand wmma. The talent level is generally fucking horrible.

Time for an alt acc maybe? Getting battered lol

Not front page. Dont know if im to late to save thread....

aspen-ladd-invicta-11-photo-by-cynthia-vance.jpg

She's a beast. Dominated and TKO'd Tonya Evinger more decisively than Cyborg ever did. All in the first round too. Aspen Ladd is gonna be a killer in the division and a superstar in the making. Get on the war wagon while you can folks.
I don’t know that a win over Tonya “People of Walmart” Evinger immediately catapults anyone to superstardom!

I don't get the hatred on sherdog for wmma and lighter weight classes. Why does size and gender matter if someone is talented ?
Wmma is an inferior product. Imagine buying a crate of beer and they've chucked a couple low alcohol beers in make it a full crate.

Back